Clearing the Way
By Ayal Hurst
"Clearing the Way" is a question and answer page, regarding issues of personal healing. It is offered by Ayal Hurst, who will speak with you about what underlying causes may be creating disharmony or illness in your life, as well as what alternative options, techniques and methods for healing are available. Issues of health addressed may range from the physical, to the emotional, to the mental, to the spiritual.
Before sending your question, please make a donation in exchange for the loving energy and considerable time that Ayal gives to you in order to fully understand your question, connect with you energetically, obtain the answers provided by the guidance of her Higher Self, and write back to you in the clearest way she can for your best understanding. To send your donation, please click on the button below - it's a fast, free, and secure service by PayPal. After this transaction you will be returned to the Message page in order to send your question to Ayal...
Please note that the questions which are answered by Ayal will be included (anonymously) on these online pages unless specifically requested not to be published.
Most recent Questions...
- "What I can do to gain more energy, and what areas of life to focus the energy I do have?"
- "I'm at an impass with my daughter, who is never happy with anything I do and has a negative attitude."
- "My heart is broken because I never found the right situation to raise a child and now it's too late."
- "I do want to forgive my husband but I need your help, to understand how I can do this."
- "Has the relationship with my Asbergers partner got what it takes ...or are there just too many differences?"
- "My boss is attacking me and I now doubt everything I do."
- "I've been turned down after several interviews. Is something blocking me from getting a good job?"
- "My boyfriend has asked me to help him in business, but he's unreliable and I don't feel he's pulling his weight."
- "I still carry anger and sadness over being rejected in a previous relationship."
- "I am unclear as to my next step in life. I have options but I would like to be certain as to what my path should be."
- "The loss of a relationship is making it very hard for me to continue with my busy life."
- "I am experiencing a major dip in my career and self esteem. What can I do to revert this situation?"
- "I married for security and now have fallen in love with another man. But I feel unsure about leaving."
- "I don't know if I want kids or if I'm meant to have them. I'll soon be 41!"
- "I feel like my husband and I are both resisting our soul journey."
- "It's hard to feel safe in this world without also feeling like a potential victim."
- "Since a heartbreaking divorce, I feel my life force is slowly being drained from me."
- "Is it possible being within my power, the very thing I always wanted as a kid, cannot be because I want revenge?"
- "I've been trying to find where I fit workwise my entire working life."
- "I'm obsessed about not putting on weight and can't stop nagging my husband to lose his fat stomach."
- "I need some help with understanding the law of attraction; I really find grasping this concept quite hard!"
- "I want to have children but my time is running out... I'm being made to wait until I behave well enough to be good enough."
- "I don't know how to deal with people, I don't know how to relax or take them for what they are."
- "Finding answers to why my body does not work properly on a physical level has proven difficult."
- "How do I get through to my husband to support him in his work?"
- "I'm confused and a bit ashamed as I feel in my heart that I love my mum more than I love my husband."
- "I realised I've lost my power, as human being and as a woman."
- "Any relationship I have starts off so well and then I chip away at it, constantly looking for reassurance and or signs that things are going wrong."
- "I have a mind that races and constantly distracts me from my goals and current focus."
- "I'm harbouring a lot of bitterness. I want to break free and do work that gives me energy instead of sucking it out like a vampire."
- "I am overly sensitive as soon as another woman shows dislike or disapproval for me."
- "My husband has turned against my family... so many times he laughed at my love for my mum."
- "I have been working on this for a long time but still haven't managed to attract supportive, loving people into my life."
- "We both really fancy each other but every time we attempt to have sex it always ends up in tears."
- "People have been stealing money from my bank account. Right now, I don't understand what I'm doing wrong?"
- "I do not know what to do with my life. Should I become a healer? What is the highest path for my soul?"
- "I find it hard to recognize what is acceptable and what is happening because of my negative and false beliefs."
- "The detox I'm doing to eliminate excess copper in my body is the hardest thing I've ever done. I'm so tired."
- "I find myself stuck in a rut right now, especially at home with my husband. We just argue about the same issues the whole time."
- "I feel as I am putting the walls around me, feeling uncentered, cranky, unaccepting... trying to convince myself otherwise."
- "The woman I have been dating for the past 5 yrs is looking for a man to take care of her but we don't get along well at all."
- "I feel I've been lost for all my life; I continue to have trouble finding something that drives me to be creative and joyful."
- "I must be meant to learn something from this repeating situation... I just can't seem to figure out what it is!"
- "How can I lift the energy in my relationship with my partner in my work life and life in general?"
- "Is there such a thing as selling one's soul? Or have I finally committed to myself at last?"
- "My relationship of 7 years ended when my girlfriend moved in with my work colleague; this has broken my heart."
- "My discernment fails as to whether I have made the right choices or not in all areas of my life."
- "I realize how important it is to stand my ground and to speak up for myself.... but I've always felt I don't count and that my opinion doesn't matter."
- "After splitting with my boyfriend, I feel like I failed this relationship somehow, and failed myself. How can I heal my hurting heart?"
- "My boyfriend is insecure and refuses to commit to our relationship and live together, even after we had a baby together."
- "I do not have the choice or the power to remove myself from the disharmony that is my marriage."
- "I am wondering how and when I will ever make progress. I don't want to be a misfit forever."
- "Are people able to receive my thoughts and info I am sending out by telepathy?"
- "Is it time for me to launch my soul's purpose or take time out and heal myself?"
- "What is behind my obsessive thinking about existence and panic attacks?"
- "My problem is I do not have any motivation to work toward my goals"
- "Since I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia I lack energy and desire to enjoy life"
- "Each time I have a relationship my partner cheats on me"
- "What is the real energetic cause of the neck pains I have been experiencing?"
- "I really want to be in alignment with my Higher Self"
- "I feel like I've given up who I am to accommodate my lover"
- "For a couple of years now I have felt I am just hanging onto life by my fingertips"
- "Is it necessary to give a tithe to those who satisfy our spiritual needs?"
- "I have been dealing with feelings of shame and of sometimes wanting to just hide."
- "Is it ok to cast a spell against someone who deserves it? If not, why not?"
- "No matter what we do we always have some money issue"
- "I'm having an internal struggle between different parts of myself"
- "How can I generate, from within, a sense of safety?"
- "I feel disconnected between my mind and my body"
- "Could you please heal me from whatever is weighing me down?"
- "I have gone off the whole love relationship thing and would rather be on my own"
- "I am so afraid of making a fool of myself by blushing when speaking"
- "I owe thousand of dollars to friends and family - what can I do?"
- "I'm stuck in a place in my life where I don't feel any movement"
- "I want to make our marriage work but don't know how"
- "However much I eat my body seems to be malnourished"
- "What is stopping me from finding success in a fulfilling career?"
- "How can I connect more to my feminine without losing the masculine?"
- "I either reject men who adore me or feel I can't have those whom I do love"
- "I don't have any confidence and don't know what to do next"
- "My problem is that I feel that I am not sensitive to subtle energies, psychic energy, etc"
- "I don't understand why my boyfriend's afraid to commit to marry me"
- "I have a big problem with money... my financial life is a mess"
- "I don't like being looked at or feeling exposed, which is causing problems"
- "I'm really having trouble standing up for myself"
- "I fell in love with a guy who is Jewish, married and remains trapped"
- "I've been getting extreme panic attacks and wonder what the cause is"
- "I have a lot of energy blockages that I think you may be able to shed some light on"
- "I want to move forward but am finding it hard to let go"
- "I need to point out a colleague's weaknesses but he won't listen"
- "I really want to make life better for myself and my family"
- "I find myself always going back to anxious and worthless feelings"
- "I'm experiencing energetic colors. Can I use them to heal my child?"
- "I want to be whole and gain a healthy self worth"
- "It's hard for me to make up my mind and to be confident about relationships"
- "Why do I grind my teeth, and what I can do about it?"
- "I can't move forward on anything long enough or far enough to succeed"
- "I can't even watch tv with my boyfriend without getting insanely jealous"
- "I feel paralyzed by past traumatic experiences"
- "I want to know how I can become 'whole' again"
- "I want and need to gain trust and confidence in myself"
- "I am lost and unhappy; my husband is a controlling jerk"
- "I feel angry and jealous when a girl at work is with other men"
- "I have an embarrassing problem with concentration and retaining information"
- "I feel I need to heal the relationship with my mother before I can leave"
- "I am wondering what you can tell me about my medical condition and my relationship"
- "I am so jealous when I see my partner talking to or spending time with other women"
- "I have brought to awareness a traumatic event from my infancy which had a profound impact"
- "When the chiropractor adjusts my neck, I get waves of fear or anger for up to 20 hours"
- "I've had the feeling that there was something wrong with me all my life"
- "What are your thoughts on healing the cyst on my ovary without medical intervention?"
- "I am desperately seeking a solution to depression"
- "Why won't the pain in my arm and upper back go away?"
- "I know I must 'do' something to change my life - but what?"
- "I had my first ever car accident that has affected me to the point of not wanting to ever drive"
- "I wish I could be more sociable and likeable, like my boyfriend"
- "My son feels he had a terrible childhood. Where is the disconnect between us?"
- "I believe that I am powerless and I would like to know how to reverse this"
- "I find focusing on a task and getting things done stressful and frustrating"
- "My boyfriend has told me he's met someone else and we should just be friends"
- "What I am missing the most in my life is a spiritual family"
- "I feel deeply sad about my solitude"
- "I need help to clear my mind, know that I'm on the right path"
- "How can I stop hiding my "true" self from people?"
- "I am struggling to trust my intuition and to connect once again with my higher self"
- "There are days when I feel that no one loves me or cares about me"
- "Sometimes I feel like I'm just not equipped for life changes emotionally"
- "What affirmations will steer me away from fear and closer to meeting my desire?"
- "I want to clear sadness and feelings of unworthiness from my subconsious"
- "Am I blocking my own healing, and if so what can I do?"
- "How can I release the negative feelings that come up, especially when I drink?"
- "The one area I haven't had good fortune in is manifesting a relationship"
- "I want help with my anger so that people do not push my buttons so easily"
- "Help me rid our house of negativity and change our karma to the positive"
- "I do not know how to love and be close to someone"
- "My husband has departed and I want to heal our karmic connection"
- "I avoid getting involved in a serious relationship because of the fears I have"
- "How can I get rid of anxiety which is preventing me from moving forwards?"
- "I miss my grandad and sometimes wonder how I will continue without him"
- "I've tried everything but can't get unstuck so that I can participate in life again"
- "I don't get much emotional support - how can I best give myself love?"
- "There's this electric chemistry between us, but he won't take it further" (2)
- "How can I go with a married woman without hurting her family?"
- "Should I reopen old pains and grieve again to be free of them?"
- "I feel like I am waiting until I lose weight to live"
- "I fear that I will be left alone with nothing but pain to keep me company"
- "This world baffles me and the idiots I have to share it with"
- "We broke up, but I want to do whatever I can to save our relationship"
- "Please help me understand a dream involving a Medicine woman"
- "Periods of anxiety come and go all through my life"
- "I have a lot of jealousy and some paranoia about my boyfriend"
- "Being an object of assault has sent me into a downward spiral"
- "Answer in my dream about what is holding me back?"
- "I am feeling unfulfilled, and unsupported in my partnership"
- "I suffer from anxiety and panic attacks - is there a way for me to create a calm life?"
- "I attract the type of women that want to castrate their men" (2)
- "I'm feeling a lot of anger and fear that I don't know how to let go" (3)
- "I'm afraid that if I allow my girlfriend to become too close, all with be destroyed"
- "I'm jealous of my fiance's female friend and fear he will prefer her"
- "My self-worth is wrapped up in what I do, rather than in who I am"
- "I have loving people in my life, so why am I judging myself so harshly?"
- "I am resistant to being fully responsible for all events in my life"
- "My financial situation feels like an open wound that doesn't heal"
- "Is there something I am 'meant' to do? How do I find it?"
- "I inevitably get pulled away by someone else and their concerns, not my own"
- "I'm trying to find what is keeping me from fully believing in myself"
- "How can I increase the "connection" my husband and I are working toward?"
- "I suffer from fatigue and feel I have some kind of block between myself and life"
- "My husband doesn't love me enough - I just want to die"
- "Do you think using speed for a few months would be a good way to lose weight?"
- "My mom really really hates me"
- "I have achieved sobriety but something within me keeps me from going on with life"
- "My suppressed feelings are erupting out - is that a good thing?"
- "I feel abandoned, alone, and afraid as a result of my family moving away" (2)
- "Why can't I completely heal the problem with my sinuses?"
- "My boyfriend stares at other girls and makes me feel inadequate" (2)
- "Why do I feel pulled to return to a person and area that's unhealthy for me?"
When answering your questions, Ayal often refers to 'The Laws of the Universe' which explains how we create our own reality. Please read this wonderful information and the practical applications which follow. It will give you new insights and knowledge that will help you solve problems and navigate through life...
Questions which will help you perceive
your sense of power and ability
to support and take care of yourself:
Ayal Hurst is a Spiritual Counselor and Holistic Healer who specializes in teaching people how to create the reality they desire. She is an Energy Worker, Reiki Master, a Shamanic Practitioner specializing in soul loss/soul retrieval, and she especially loves to facilitate the exploration, release, and transformation of old beliefs and wounded patterns so that people can grow into a greater state of freedom and wholeness. Ayal has over 35 years of experience working with individuals and groups, bringing knowledge, empowerment and transformation to many. As co-facilitator of the Council of Women Programs, Ayal has served hundreds of women through Women's Councils (inspiring weekend ceremonial and healing retreats), and Sacred Gatherings.
Be sure to visit Ayal's website, Homestead Retreat, and her blog, Stories from Homestead Retreat.
"Blessings and best wishes for health & wholeness,"
Message from Ayal ~ January 2021
Ayal here. Today, something has come through that I wanted to share with you...
There is a quote from the movie The Lord of the Rings (of which I am a great fan), where the wizard Gandalph and Frodo, the Hobbit, are talking. Frodo had gone into deep despair and depression about having to be the one who carried the weight and the terrible burden of the ring, trying to take it against seemingly impossible odds, to be destroyed. The ring symbolized all the absolute evil in the world, and carrying it exacted a terrible price. So, at one point, Frodo says to Gandalph: “I wish the ring had never come to me! I wish none of this had ever happened!” and Gandalph looks upon him kindly and says, with great wisdom and compassion: “So do all who live to see such times. But that is not theirs to decide. We can only decide what to do with the time that is given to us.”
This got me thinking, deeply, for we are living in very difficult times as well. I asked myself, what is the most important thing that I would decide to do with the time that is given to me….? My answer was: to help bring balance and healing to as many as possible. This would then also include bringing balance and healing to the Earth, and all the creatures who live upon her.
As a Shamanic practitioner, this is what I can offer. In fact, looking back at things, I realized that all of my life, with all of the classes I have taken, all of the healers and teachers I have studied with, all of the Shamanic journeys and insights I have gained along the way, and all of the healing knowledge and ancient wisdom that has come my way, this is perhaps, the time I have trained for, all of these years, when there is SO much out of balance….and so much that needs such deep healing.
So, this morning, I offered up a strong intention to the Universe to please utilize me in whatever way it could so that I can do this. To do my part, what was given to me to do.
When one enters upon the Shamanic Path, as a path of healing and wisdom, what is asked of one is to be a Bridge between the world of Spirit and the world of Earth. To bring back and offer whatever balance is needed when someone, or something, or some situation, has tilted out of balance, has lost the harmony and needs healing. To be a channel for this from a place of as clear and deep integrity as one can be. As we all know, the world is very much out of balance these days.
And so, just to make sure I was on the right path with this, with what came to me, and what I will share below, I did an I Ching reading about it, asking for Guidance. The reading I was given was the 1st one that begins the 64 Cycles of Changes to guide one through life: The Primal Power of Spirit and Creation. When this one shows up, which is not very often, it is a power punch - a wow.
“This is the primal power of spirit to create. You see it in the light of heaven, the sun that makes everything grow, the fertilizing rain, and the shape shifting energy of the dragon. You are confronted by many obstacles. Take action and persist in it. You are in contact with fundamental creative energy. Be dynamic, strong, untiring, tenacious and enduring. …This opens a new cycle of time … This great force begins things. You can use it to continue without pause….to transform things. It makes the innate spirit in each thing manifest. Use it to produce ideas that inspire people. Spread your wings. Your creative energy has been recognized….let your idea unfold. Make things, build things, create and found.”
So - phew. OK. With this as a blessing and a go ahead, what I would like to offer to everyone is this:
If you need or would like to work with me to gain some healing or balance in any way, just once, or in an ongoing manner, AND/OR, if you would like to be introduced to and be opened to the Shamanic Path, to walk it and learn of it, for the Highest Good of All, to also bring a greater balance and healing to this world, I am available and very willing and happy to do so. It brings deep meaning and peace of mind to me, as well, to know that the Beauty and Wisdom that has come to me to integrate in this life can be shared so that we can create a new balance in this world, and in ourselves.
It seems so clear to me that that what is being asked of us now is that the nature of “Human Nature” be changed….that it evolve into something greater, something new and of much higher consciousness. This not only brings healing to oneself, but it will flow into the evolutionary stream of the world and take us to a different way of being that is healing for all concerned. A place of balance and harmony with Nature, within ourselves, with others, with what we create. Many think “human nature” is a set thing, that it is what it is and has and will always be, and that it will continue to enact great harm.
I don’t believe this. I know that transformation is the nature of life, and having received this I Ching reading only confirms that for me.
So - the more people who take this upon themselves to make this change in the nature of humanity, within themselves, for that is where it must be made to be of anything lasting, is extremely significant and of great importance. To do this creates what is called the Hundredth Monkey scenario: where one monkey learns something new, and then another notices it and learns it, and then another until finally, when the 100th monkey has learned it, and behaves in this new way, it miraculously changes and is transmitted into the psyche and knowing and behavior of every monkey there is.
If you feel the need for balance and healing and learning in some way, especially during the extreme stress and deep challenges of these times, and working together resonates with you, please feel free to not only pass this message on to your friends but also to CONTACT ME. We can set up a phone consultation or a zoom interaction to do this healing and important work together. If you feel called to do this, a donation is always appreciated, if it feels right to you to do so as an energy exchange, which is always a good thing. However, if that is a burden, it is not necessary to give a donation to do this work. It is my tithe and offering to the planet, giving what I have been given.