References for Chapters Five-Seven
The following books have been valuable references in the writing of Chapters 5-7 (ISBN numbers on request):
- "Mind Games - the guide to inner space" by R.E.L. Masters & Jean Houston (1989, Routledge), techniques for mind expansion without the use of drugs.
- "Introduction to Neuro-Linguistic Programming" by Joseph O'Connor & John Seymour (1990, Crucible), an excellent explanation of NLP principles.
- "The White Hole in Time - Our future evolution and the meaning of Now" by Peter Russell (1982, Aquarian Press).
- "The Rebirth of Nature -The Greening of Science & God" by Rupert Sheldrake (1991, Rider).
- "Freedom From the Known" by Krishnamurti (1991, Victor Gollancz).
- "Beyond the Brain - Birth, Death & Transcendence in Psychotherapy" by Stanislav Grof (1985, State University of NY).
- "The Transpersonal - Psychotherapy & counseling" by John Rowan (1993, Routledge).
- "The Holographic Universe" by Michael Talbot (1991, Grafton Books).
- "Stalking the Wild Pendulum - On the mechanics of consciousness" by Itzhak Benthov (1988, Destiny Books).
- "The Atman Project - A Transpersonal View of Human Development" by Ken Wilber (1980, Quest).
- "The Spectrum of Consciousness" by Ken Wilber (1977, Quest).
- "The Awakened Mind" by C. Maxwell Cade & Nona Coxhead (1979, Wildwood House).
- "The Turning Point" by Fritjof Capra (1982, Simon & Schuster).
- "The Quantum Self" by Danah Zohar (1990, Flamingo).
Return to Transforming the Mind - Contents
Most popular hypnosis downloads...
- The Next Level ~ Designed to radically boost your performance in any field. It's based on a technique used by top athletes and other successful people to help them make a big stride forward.
- Create Your Own Reality ~ Use the power of your unconscious mind to transform your life.
- Deeper Self Respect ~ Use hypnosis to connect with your true inner worth.
- Detach From Fear ~ Tune out nervousness and anxiety with hypnosis.
- Generalized Anxiety Treatment ~ Use hypnosis as a generalized anxiety disorder treatment and you can feel calm today.
- Improving Concentration and Focus ~ Learn how to discipline, direct and command your mind to improve your performance.
- Exercise Motivation ~ Give you powerful keys to getting back on track with your exercise - and staying there.
- Overcoming Shyness ~ Provides an invisible security blanket allowing you to develop social ease and overcome shyness.
- Quick Confidence Booster ~ An audio hypnosis session that's specifically designed to get you (quickly!) back on track.
- Stop Negative Thoughts ~ Learn powerful hypnotic techniques to stop negative thoughts before they start.
- Overcoming Procrastination ~ Let hypnosis help you get on with what you need to do, when you need to do it. Let nothing hold you back.
- Think Thin ~ Use hypnosis to re-train your brain and lose weight naturally... that's how to get and stay slim.
- Fall Asleep Fast ~ Relearn how to fall asleep fast and enjoy a good night's sleep.
Search now on an issue that interests or concerns you...
Welcome to the New Wave in Meditation Technology
iAwake’s Profound Meditation Program is a way of enhancing your meditation practice, making meditation not only easier and more enjoyable, but also more efficient and effective.
Profound Meditation provides the smoothest, deepest, richest, most profound meditation experience available anywhere...
- Establish a daily practice that sticks
- Enhance your focus, flow, and performance
- Relieve stress, anxiety, and depression
- Evolve and deepen your spiritual life
Here is a link to a free 20-minute track from iAwake Technologies - a sample of the type of tools that will deepen your meditation immediately and help you quickly become a successful meditator. It's the opening track of iAwake's flagship product, the Profound Meditation Program, called the iAwake Experience...
I think you'll find this technology a tremendous aid on your transformative journey of becoming your best and most creative self - and you can get started today!