References & Links
for Chapters Three & Four
The following books have been valuable references in the writing of Chapters 3 & 4:
- "Motivational Styles in Everyday Life: a Guide to Reversal Theory" by Michael J. Apter (2001, American Psychological Association).
- "The Dangerous Edge - The Psychology of Excitement" by Michael J. Apter (1992, The Free Press, Macmillan).
- "Beyond Psychology - An Introduction to Metapsychology" by Frank A. Gerbode (1988, IRM Press).
- "Evolution of the Brain - Creation of the Self" by John C. Eccles (1989, Routledge).
- "The Path of least Resistance" by Robert Fritz (1991, Ballantine).
- "Bioenergetics" by Alexander Lowen (1975, Coward, McCann & Geoghegen).
- "Mega Brain Power" by Michel Hutchison (1994, Hyperion).
- "The Brain Book" by Peter Russell (1979, Routledge).
- "Brain Power: Learn to Improve Your Thinking Skills" by Dr. Karl Albrecht (1980, Fireside).
- "Quantum Psychology - How brain software programs you and your world" by Robert Anton Wilson (1990, Falcon Press).
And many more at Books for Transformation.
If you have found these Chapters of value, you will find the following sites contain a great deal of further valuable information:
MOST SHARED ON TRANS4MIND.COM THIS WEEK...
Holosync is the most powerful meditation, personal growth and mind development tool available. Meditating with the aid of Holosync is effortless and deeply relaxing - plus it enables you to make quantum leaps in awareness and emotional health...
Inspiring Quotes of the Week
When you subscribe to our free service, each Monday you'll receive several transformational quotes on a new topic - with commentary by Peter Shepherd - to inspire you throughout the week...
Subscribe now... it's free!
Your address will remain 100% confidential and it's just one click to unsubscribe.
Get exclusive access to the eLibrary... an entire world of personal development resources - and its all waiting for you to explore!
This is an astonishing resource with thousands of quality personal development and spiritual ebooks, courses, websites and full-length ebooks - many made especially available for this library. Gigabytes of great info... everyone who joins is amazed at the breadth and depth of content. If you're a curious person, open minded and want to learn - then this is for you!
Our free meditation program to awaken heart-consciousness...