Trans4mind.com is the web site of 'Trans4mind Ltd.' This is a company incorporated in the Irish Republic (number 494051). It's co-directors are Peter Shepherd (from Nevers, France) who founded the site in 1997, and Wallace Huey (from Dublin, Ireland).
The materials online at Trans4mind.com and in the courses distributed by Trans4mind Ltd (otherwise referred to as Trans4mind), do not constitute psychotherapy but describe methods of self-applied personal development, intended for the use of normally happy and healthy individuals to further enhance their lives.
Please note that an individual's use of this site constitutes their agreement to follow and be bound by the following terms:
The Trans4mind.com site does not collect personal information about individuals except when knowingly provided by such individuals for an express purpose. One such is entering a personal email address in order to subscribe to the site publication: Inspiring Quote of the Day, a daily email. It is easy to unsubscribe with one click (a link at the bottom of each emailed issue).
Another case in which personal information is requested on the Trans4mind site is the 'Know Your Own Mind' personality questionnaire. The questionnaire requires a participant to register their email address; and that same address is automatically subscribed to the Trans4mind Newsletter. When they log in, Trans4mind creates an essential cookie on the registrant's browser, to retain their logged-in status as they continue from page to page. A registrant of the questionnaire may log in and remove their address and test data from the database at Trans4mind, or they may may update the personal information securely stored on the Trans4mind server.
All personal information provided by individuals will only be used to provide the services requested from Trans4mind.com - sending the ezine or preserving test scores for future reference by the registrant. Personal information (including email addresses and personality test results) will never be given, sold or provided to any other individual or company for any reason. Databases on the Trans4mind.com server are protected by reasonable and appropriate data security procedures. These procedures include physical security measures and logical data access protection with strict controls over internal and external access to data. Trans4mind's hosting service provider is bound contractually to maintain the privacy and security of personal information.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website, in particular Google AdSense adverts. These companies may use anonymous information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide context-sensitive advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. Trans4mind reserves the right to serve 3rd party cookies for purposes of serving behavioral advertising, such as participation in Google's AdSense network. Behavioral ads are based on anonymous data collected on how a user's computer browses the Internet, including websites visited, searches made, and content read. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
We are grateful to be of service and bring you a great deal of content, on this website, free of charge. In order to do this, please note that whenever you click the links on this site in order to purchase items from third parties, in most cases Trans4mind will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables Trans4mind to pay its way and continue to empower people worldwide to live more conscious lives.
Please note that any customer information collected through the third-party companies to which we are affilated may be shared with outside third parties for marketing, order fulfillment, and any other purposes. This would be an activity that is outside of our control, although Trans4mind only affiliates with companies we know to have the highest standards and integrity.
Please correspond by email to: Peter Shepherd.
Letters you've written
Please be aware that an individual's name and contents of their correspondence may be published at the Trans4mind.com site on the Cultivate Life! ezine pages or used in testimonials online. In such a case, permission will be requested before publication of any such personal information.
An exception to the above is when letters are sent to Ayal Hurst at the Clearing the Way section at Trans4mind.com. These are "question and answer" pages where readers' questions are answered and the correspondence is published on the site for the benefit of other readers, unless the questioner states clearly in their original email that they do not wish the correspondence to be published. Of course, we will respect a change of mind and withdrawal of permission. In any case, the questioner's name and email address will not be published.
By submitting your article to us, you agree to the following:
- That you have the right to send this article and you are not infringing the rights of any third party.
- That you will not receive any form of compensation from Trans4mind in exchange for the article.
- That submission of an article does not in any way guarantee that it will be published on the site.
- That we may delete an article at any time, without any notice to the author.
- That by submitting an article to Trans4mind you give reproduction rights to other sites and publications, provided your full author credits, copyright notice and link details are given.
- That Trans4mind reserves the right to make minor edits to a submitted article, such as to correct punctuation and grammar, and also to reformat articles that use a separate paragraph for each sentence, as a 'sales copy' approach is not considered appropriate.
The only external advertising we accept on the Trans4mind site is that supplied by Google AdSense. We do advertise ourselves - both our own products and those of third-part companies with which we are affiliated.
Articles submitted to the website and published in the Counterpoint Article Library or Daring to be Yourself Blog retain the copyright of the original author. Unless otherwise indicated, other written materials that appear as part of Trans4mind.com are copyrights or other intellectual properties owned or controlled by Trans4mind Ltd (a.k.a. Trans4mind). The Trans4mind.com site as a whole is protected by copyright laws, all worldwide rights, titles and interests, which are owned by Trans4mind Ltd.
An individual may download or copy the written material on Trans4mind.com for personal use only (unless permission is sought and granted). An exception is the content of the Counterpoint articles index, since these articles may be reproduced provided they are published in full and that full author credits, copyright notice and "live" link details are retained.
No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials will transfer to an individual after downloading or copying materials. It is prohibited by law to reproduce (except for personal use), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the contents of the Trans4mind.com web site, without permission from Trans4mind Ltd.
You are welcome to republish any of the articles included at Trans4mind, in whole or in part (such as quoting a passage) provided you maintain credits and copyright to the original author and first obtain permission by emailing the webmaster, Peter Shepherd, with details of the intended use. We reserve the right to withhold such permission, but if the materials are being used to benefit others rather than to obtain direct income, then permission is generally granted.
If any written materials and images used on the Trans4mind.com site, which are believed to be in the public domain or of unknown ownership, are in fact the copyright of a third party who does not wish them to be so used, they will be removed immediately upon the request of the third party.
Other submitted materials
Please be aware that all submitted material including text, photographs, graphics, concepts and ideas will retain the original owner's copyright and may be eligible to appear on Trans4mind.com if agreed upon by both the individual and Trans4mind Ltd. Credit will be given to individuals unless otherwise desired and stated.
Links to other sites and web tools
DISCLAIMER, LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, AND INDEMNITY
- The Trans4mind.com site and all contents of the site are provided on an 'as is' basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including warranties of title, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Trans4mind Ltd does not warrant that your use of this site will be uninterrupted or error free, or that this site or its server are free of viruses or other harmful elements. Your use of this site is at your sole risk.
- The information that is provided on the Trans4mind.com site is not intended to be healthcare or medical advice. Many factors unknown to the publisher of this site may affect the applicability of any statement or comment to your particular circumstances. You should not act nor refrain from acting based upon any information contained on the site without consulting a qualified health care professional.
- Trans4mind does not knowingly collect information from, or sell to, children under the age of 13.
- If you have or suspect you have a health problem, you should call your health care provider immediately. This web site contains general information that is not specific to any individual person. If you have any questions after reading this, ask your own physician or health care professional or provider. They know you and can best answer your questions.
- You assume full responsibility for all mental exercises, self-analysis and developmental practices applied by yourself as described in the contents of Trans4mind.com or in courses sold and distributed from this site. Trans4mind Ltd shall not be liable for any damages of any kind related to your use of this site and course materials distributed through this site.
- Although Trans4mind Ltd endeavors to provide accurate information, it does not warrant or make any representations regarding the accuracy or reliability of information on this site. Such information and services are provided "as is" without warranty or condition of any kind.
- Neither Trans4mind Ltd nor any related entities or vendors or content providers shall be liable to any person or entity for any direct or indirect loss, damage (whether actual, consequential, punitive, special or otherwise), injury, claim, or liability of any kind or character whatsoever based upon or resulting from your use or inability to use Trans4mind.com, or any information or materials provided on Trans4mind.com or distributed by Trans4mind.com, including courses, audio recordings and ebooks that are sold and distributed by Trans4mind Ltd.
Return to Home Page