IS THERE LIFE AFTER DEATH?
- The Near Death Experiences of Nanci L. Danison
- Anita Moorjani: Cured of Cancer After NDE
- Dr Penny Sartori - Intensive Care NDEs
- The Near Death Experience of a Neurosurgeon
- Why the NDE Is Not a Chemically Induced Hallucination
- Keith Parsons - "This Life - Next Life"
- Information Transmitted From Beyond the Veil
- What Happens When We Die?
- What Happens When a Child Dies?
- Oscar Wilde Communicates From the Afterlife
- Interviews with Anita Moorjani about her NDE
- The Wonder of You
- Dean Radin's List of Peer-Reviewed Articles on Psi
- The Scientific Argument by Chris Carter
- Top Scientists Who Accept the Spiritual Dimension
- Dr. Parisetti - Is There an Afterlife?
- Video: What Does It Feel Like to Die?
- Ramadahn Channeled by Ursula Roberts
- Journey of Souls
- What Happens When We Die?
- Silver Birch: On Passing Over
- Further Recommended Resources
In 1977 Dr Osis published At the Hour of Death, including reports from over 1000 doctors and nurses in India as well as the United States. It reported on the deaths of more than one hundred thousand people. According to the information provided to him...
- Only ten per cent of people are conscious shortly before their death
- Of this group one half to two thirds have near death visions
- These people see their loved ones, see scenes of the next world and suddenly are very happy and excited for no medical reason.
This phenomenon cannot be explained away by medical, psychological, cultural or other conditioning, yet it may answer the fundamental question of human existence. The visions of the dying appear to be not hallucinations but glimpses through the windows of eternity.
In his book Closer to the Light: Learning from the Near-Death Experiences of Children, Dr Melvin Morse says that death-bed visions are "a forgotten aspect of life's mysterious process" and that they can comfort and help the dying patient and the family. In hundreds of interviews with children who had once been declared clinically dead, Dr. Morse found that children too young to have absorbed our adult views and ideas of death, share first-hand accounts of out-of-body travel, telepathic communication and encounters with dead friends and relatives. He talks about several cases where dying children began to see visions of the afterlife during the last few days of their lives. They described amazing colors and beautiful places and relatives they sometimes had not known existed.
What happens when you pass over to the spiritual realms after the body dies, depends largely on your expectations and beliefs. We're conditioned by our physical existence and that continues afterwards in the spiritual mind that continues onward (our mind in the body is not just the brain, which is more like an interface and body control system). We tend to be attached to our appearance and our favorite occupations and so we continue with these afterwards - with a healthy, younger body. Everything is possible since we create our reality, and that is much more apparent there than here. It depends on our awareness when we die; our vibration, depending on the amount of love we feel and express.
Also we are met by loved ones and our guides, and we review our life on Earth and learn important lessons, so we may then choose to be and act differently from then on. And we re-unite with our Higher Self, the soul that created an aspect of itself, the spiritual identity, to incarnate. The main thing we realize is that we are loved, and at last we love ourselves - these are much harder to realize and to do when identified with a body, with all of its survival instincts and insecure fears.
The higher your vibration, the more conscious you are of creating your new reality, and that vibration attracts more of the same. You can visit friends and family on the other side and those remaining on Earth, they're just a thought away. Loving service, caring, compassion - those are the qualities that raise your vibration, make you less solid both here and there. That's as Jesus taught, in order to enter heaven. Not being perfect or 'superior' in any way. Also, we all make mistakes and indeed we came here to learn from them. God is infinitely forgiving and non-judgmental, and God is the universal consciousness that we are part of, like a drop of water in the ocean. An ocean of love.
We begin life as a raindrop on the mountainside, then follow a winding path along the river of life, until we reach the sea, the ocean of consciousness, our home.
Many people have reported profound experiences at the time their body temporarily died, before they were brought back to life...
ANITA MOORJANI: CURED OF CANCER AFTER NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE
Anita Moorjani fell into a coma due to late-stage cancer. Her husband was told by doctors that she had less than 36 hours to live (her organs were shutting down). All the while, Anita was having a near-death experience, was given the choice to return to her body or not, chose to finish out her life, then had the most remarkable healing ever documented. She is able to share with us what it was like to be out of her body and in that other realm, including her ability to see the past and future, experience timelessness, know her life's purpose, feel the emotions of others, and even know what caused her life-threatening illness in the first place. This understanding subsequently led to a total recovery of her health. Her new book Dying To Be Me recounts the experience.
Bob Olson talks with Anita about her near-death experience...
DR PENNY SARTORI: INTENSIVE CARE NDES
Dr Penny Sartori worked as a nurse in a British hospital for 21 years, 17 of those being in Intensive Care. She has conducted unique and extensive research into the near-death experiences (NDEs) of her patients. In 2005 she was awarded a PhD for her research into NDEs and has received worldwide attention and media coverage. Those who have experienced a NDE have much insight to give us on the way in which we live and can empower us to have more fulfilled and meaningful lives.
THE NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE OF A NEUROSURGEON
Dr. Eben Alexander has been an academic neurosurgeon for more than 25 years, including 15 years at Harvard Medical School in Boston. In November of 2008, he had a near-death experience that changed his life and caused him to rethink everything he thought he knew about the human brain and consciousness. In a recent interview with Alex Tsakiris, Dr Eben Alexander explains how he has been unable to come up with any physiological explanation for what happened to him and has concluded that the mind is independent of the brain. Listen to the interview below or download a transcript.
WHY THE NDE IS NOT A CHEMICALLY INDUCED HALLUCINATION
Dr. Ken Ring published a paper in the Journal of Near-Death Studies back in 1993 concerning near-death experiencers who, while out of their bodies, witness real events that occur far away from their dead body. The important aspect to this phenomenon is that these events seen far away are later verified to be true. Experiencers not only witness events from great distances, but they have been documented to hear conversations between people at the same events. Conversations such as these have also verified to be true. An even more fascinating phenomenon occurs when the experiencer actually appears in spirit to someone, usually a loved one, during their NDE and it is verified to be true by the experiencer and the loved one. Read 50 more examples of convincing scientific evidence...
KEITH PARSONS - "THIS LIFE - NEXT LIFE"
A powerful documentary by Keith Parsons which provides overwhelming evidence that consciousness exists outside the brain, drawing from the Cross Correspondences, the Scole Experiment, drop-in communicators, Electronic Voice Phenomena, the mediumship of Mrs. Leonora Piper, as well as a discussion of brain and mind - are they the same or different? The film includes interviews with some of the giants of afterlife research: Prof. David Fontana & Prof. Archie Roy (both former presidents of the Society for Psychical Research) and Victor Zammit, Australian attorney, also featured below.
THE NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCES OF NANCI L. DANISON
Nanci L. Danison is the author of a series of three "Backwards" books... "backwards," because that's how many academic authorities have understood the actual truths of life: completely back to front!! These three books present what I consider to be the most profound and clearest statements of the essence of things I've ever encountered, derived directly from Nanci's astonishing near-death experiences and the Universal Knowledge she was given when close to Source. All that, without ever becoming dogmatic nor burdening us with a new belief system. If you are at all interested in what we are doing here, living the human life, and why - and how to also live the spiritual life - then these books are essential reading...
- Backwards: Returning to Our Source for Answers - shatters the age-old belief that we are mere humans, that fate determines our destinies, and that a task master God demands our obedience and worship. Nanci L. Danison, JD, brings the credibility of a trial lawyer trained to evaluate evidence to her account of the answers to our most pressing spiritual questions: who is God? Who am I? What is the purpose of life? Why am I here? What happens when we die? And how should I live my life here on Earth? She offers a "life plan" from the afterlife that originates in and resonates with our true spiritual nature, and provides step-by-step guidance on how to access and develop our Source-like traits in order to bring peace and happiness to our own lives and our planet.
- Backwards Guidebook - takes us deeper into Ms. Danison's personal encounter with the Source of all of creation, and provides more detailed explanations of the new spiritual truths brought forward in her first book. The Guidebook incorporates exercises designed to explore the reader's current spiritual beliefs and help guide them to a higher level of perspective--that of the Source itself.
- Backwards Beliefs: Revealing Eternal Truths Hidden in Religions - witness, through the author's eyes, the creation of the universe, early man's need for gods and religions, the roles religious messengers have played throughout history, the origin of the Christian churches, Earth's future, and more. Backwards Beliefs provides an incredible peek into Mankind's history as it actually happened, a gift granted to the author during an afterlife experience in response to her concern that what she learned by dying contradicted her Christian education. This first-of-its-kind book reconciles some divergent spiritual vs. religious viewpoints with simple, clear, and easy-to-understand explanations of how eternal truths became hidden in human belief systems.
INFORMATION TRANSMITTED FROM BEYOND THE VEIL...
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE DIE?
"In the first sphere of light we find trees and flowers like those that grow in earthly gardens; but more beautiful, immune from decay and death, and endowed with qualities that make them more completely a part of our lives. Around us are birds and animals, still the friends of man, but nearer, more intelligent, and freed from the fears and the cruelties they suffer here. We find houses and gardens, but of substance, colour and atmosphere more responsive to our presence; water whose playing is music; wide ranging harmonies of colour. We find everything more radiant, more joyous, more exquisitely complex, and while our activities are multiplied, our life is more restful. Differences in age disappear. There are no “old” in the spheres of light; there are only the graceful and strong." This description comes from messages given to a Church of England clergyman, Rev G. Vale Owen, by his mother and published in The Life Beyond the Veil. Download a free copy here.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A CHILD DIES?
A child who died speaks through a medium: "While my story is for my mother to know, it is also a 'story' for the other mothers who have lost children - children who have passed through accidents, illnesses, even catapulted into spirit - whatever their passing. For all that happened to me is similar to that which happens to all children who go through the 'Death Experience'. It is not horrific. It is not negative. It is not nasty. It is magical, mysterious and wondrous." Read more...
OSCAR WILDE COMMUNICATES FROM THE AFTERLIFE
The always controversial Oscar Wilde speaks conversationally with a clear voice directly from the afterlife. It's Oscar Wilde's voice, his personality, his wit and his thoughts. He talks about the difficulty of communicating, what it's like in the afterlife and his experiences since he crossed over...
DOCTORS SHOCKED BY NDE EXPERIENCER WHO SAW EVERYTHING
THE WONDER OF YOU
The Wonder of You: What the Near Death Experience Tells You About Yourself Paperback by Lynn Kathleen Russell takes an in-depth look at the messages that have been brought back from the after-life. Those who have returned from death frequently come back with vastly different ways of seeing the world, others, and themselves. They are more caring, gentle, and have a deeper sense of spirituality. This book not only brings these messages to the reader, it also back them up with scientific research. Jeffrey Long, MD, Founder of the Near death Experience Research Foundation says, "Lynn Russell has written a magical book full of revelation and clear-headed analysis of the spiritual dimension of our lives, offering a universe of truths for those who are searching for 'answers' about the presence of an after-life, the joy of healing and the wonders of the human mind."
DEAN RADIN'S LIST OF PEER-REVIEWED ARTICLES ON PSI
The next time someone tells you that there is no scientific evidence for psychic phenomena refer them to Dr. Dean Radin's list of peer-reviewed papers published since 2000 in reputable journals which cover topics including: Healing at a Distance, Telepathy & ESP, Survival of Consciousness, Precognition & Presentiment, and Mind-Matter Interaction. Read more...
THE SCIENTIFIC ARGUMENT BY CHRIS CARTER:
- "Does Consciousness Depend on the Brain?" [PDF]
- A Critique of "Does Consciousness Depend on the Brain?" by Keith Augustine [PDF]
- Chris Carter's reply to Keith Augustine [PDF]
Chris Carter is author of Parapsychology and the Skeptics: A Scientific Argument for the Existence of ESP and an excellent new book, Science and the Near Death Experience.
TOP SCIENTISTS WHO ACCEPT THE SPIRITUAL DIMENSION
Einstein (Nobel Prize, physics): |
“Everyone who is seriously engaged in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that the laws of nature manifest the existence of a spirit vastly superior to that of men.”
Ernst Chain (Nobel Prize, physiology and medicine):|
“I believe the observations about the orderliness of the physical universe, and the apparently exceptional fine-tuning of the conditions of the universe for the development of life suggest that an intelligent Creator is responsible.”
Erwin Shrodinger (Nobel Prize, physics):|
“Consciousness cannot be accounted for in physical terms. For consciousness is absolutely fundamental. It cannot be accounted for in terms of anything else.”
Max Plank (Nobel Prize, physics):|
“As a man who has devoted his whole life to the most clear headed science, to the study of matter, I can tell you as a result of my research about atoms this much: There is no matter as such.”
William Phillips (Nobel Prize, physics):|
“I believe that the observations about the orderliness of the physical universe, and the apparently exceptional fine-tuning of the conditions of the universe for the development of life suggest that an intelligent Creator is responsible.”
Werner Heisenberg (Nobel Prize, physics):|
“The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you.”
Anthony Hewish, (Nobel Prize, physics):|
“It makes no sense to me to assume that the Universe and our existence is just a cosmic accident, that life emerged due to random physical processes in an environment which simply happened to have the right properties.”
Sir Fred Hoyle, FRS, Astronomer:|
“If one proceeds directly and straightforwardly in this matter, without being deflected by a fear of incurring the wrath of scientific opinion, one arrives at the conclusion that biomaterials with their amazing measure or order must be the outcome of intelligent design.”
Dr. Eben Alexander, neuroscientist:|
“Modern scientific thinking is that the brain is a reducing valve, or filter, that reduces consciousness (that is primary in existence) down to a trickle – our very limited human awareness (that is liberated to a much higher level when freed up from the shackles of the physical brain, as happens in near-death experiences, through deep meditation, etc). The scientific implications are stunning, and provide a powerful foundation for the reality of the afterlife. This is the new science that will become dominant over the next decade.”
DR. PARISETTI - IS THERE AN AFTERLIFE?
Scientific research and a colossal amount of compelling empirical evidence, gathered for over 150 years by some of the finest minds on the planet, seem to indicate that Clint Eastwood's 2011 movie 'Hereafter' actually got it right. Dr. Piero Calvi-Parisetti provides groundbreaking answers based on science and empirical evidence. Consciousness indeed appears to exist independently of a functioning brain, and to extend well beyond the transition we call death.
Transform the fear of death
What happens when we die? Is it going to be painful? Is death the end of everything? Am I going to simply disappear, cease to exist?
Healing the Pain of a Loss
What becomes of the dead? Have my deceased loved ones disappeared into a black nothingness? Does love die with the death of the body? Talk to your loved one as if he/she can hear you - they can.
MEDIUM GORDON SMITH: WHAT DOES IT FEEL LIKE TO DIE?
RAMADAHN CHANNELED BY URSULA ROBERTS
QUESTION: "Does everybody go through the same after-death process of rest and cleansing?"
A recent article by Ken MacLean included the following message from his spirit guides:
JOURNEY OF SOULS
Are you afraid of death? Do you wonder what's going to happen to you after you die? Is it possible you have a space which came from somewhere else and will return there after your body dies, or is this just wishful thinking because you are afraid?
It is is a paradox that humans, alone of all creatures of the Earth, must repress the fear of death in order to lead normal lives. Yet our biological instinct never lets us forget this ultimate danger to our being. As we grow older, the spectre of death rises in our consciousness. Even religious people fear death as the end of personhood. Our greatest dread of death brings thoughts about the nothingness of death that will end all associations with family and friends. Dying makes all our earthly goals goals seem futile.
If death was the end of everything about us, then life indeed would be meaningless. However, some power within us enables humans to conceive of a hereafter I'm to sense a connection with a higher power and even an eternal soul. If we do actually have a soul, then where does it go after death? Is there really some sort of heaven full of intelligent spirits outside our physical universe? What does it look like? What do we do when we get there? Is there a supreme being in charge of this paradise? These questions are as old as humankind itself and remain a mystery to most of us.
The true answers to the mystery of life after death remain locked behind a spiritual door for most people. This is because we have built-in amnesia about our sole identity which, on a conscious level, aids in the merging of the soul and human brain. In the last few years the general public has heard about people who temporary died and then came back to life to tell about seeing a long tunnel, bright lights, and even brief encounters with friendly spirits. But none of these accounts has given us more than a glimpse of all there is to know about life after death.
Michael Newton's book, Journey of Souls is an intimate journal about the spirit world. It provides a series of actual case histories which reveal in explicit detail what happens to us when life on Earth is over. You will be taken beyond the spiritual tunnel and into the spirit world itself to learn what transpires for souls before they finally return to Earth in another life.
THE DAY OF JUDGMENT - WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE DIE?
Excerpt from Chapter 29 of the book by Victor Zammit, A Lawyer Presents the Case for the Afterlife
Vital messages from afterlife intelligences transmitted in different countries to us humans on this earth in the last few decades REPEATEDLY inform us that, (succinctly put):
- All humans survive physical death, irrespective of their beliefs.
- At the point of death we take our mind with all its experiences, our character and our etheric (spirit) body – which is a duplicate of the earth body. It comes out of the earth body on the point of death and is connected to the earth body by a silver chord. Death occurs when the silver cord is severed from the physical body. Silver Birch, a high Intelligence from the afterlife who has transmitted more than nine books, informs us that in the afterlife the etheric body and our surroundings will be just as solid as our world seems to us now.
- There is no such thing as heaven “up in the sky” or hell “down below”: the location of the afterlife does not change from the earth plane. Just as there are different radio frequencies within the same room different worlds or “spheres” or “planes” inter-penetrate – from the highest vibrations to the lowest.
- There are different levels or “spheres” in the afterlife – from the lowest vibrations to the highest. On physical death we go to the sphere which can accommodate the vibrations we accumulated throughout our life on earth. Simplistically put, most ordinary people are likely to go to the “third” sphere – some people call it the “Summerland.” The higher the vibrations, the better the conditions – this will take us to the higher spheres. We are informed that the higher spheres are too beautiful to even imagine. For those with very, very low vibrations, very serious problems do exist.
- Hell for eternity and eternal damnation were invented by men to manipulate the hearts and the minds of the unaware – they do NOT exist. Whilst there ARE lower spheres in the afterlife that are particularly dark, unpleasant and even horrific – some call them “hell” – ending down there is NOT for eternity. There is always help available for any soul willing to learn the lessons of kindness and unselfishness.
- Once you are freed from the body and enter the afterlife, you will experience a feeling of enormous lightness. Some communicators liken it to taking off a heavy divers’ suit.
- The state of mind at the point of death is crucial. Some pass over consciously and are fully aware of the loved ones who come to welcome the new arrival; others are unconscious and are taken to a special place of rest.In the areas nearest to our world, the mind creates reality. So those who expect to find nothing may well stay in a deep sleep.
- Those people who have been ill for some time may need to be helped to change their mental picture of themselves and create with their minds a healthy etheric body. “Hospitals” exist for this purpose.Ordinary reasonable people are met by their loved ones – soul-mates are reunited. Higher Intelligences inform us that in the afterlife our appearance can regress to our best age – for most people, from the early to mid twenties.
- Atheists, agnostics and others may not be encumbered from passing on to the higher spheres – what they did in their lifetime and the motivation for what they did will be important, not what they believed in.
- Not participating in religious rituals, e.g. baptism and confessions, and non-belief in creeds and dogmas does NOT encumber anyone from attaining higher spirituality and the higher afterlife spheres.
- Soon after crossing over you will experience a life-review. In your life review you will experience all of your thoughts, words and deeds and effects they had on others. No-body judges you. You judge yourself by comparing the reality of your life and the effects it had on others with what you set out to do.
- Loved ones from the afterlife, recently arrived and others, do have the power to visit loved ones still living on earth and some of them may even become their “guides”.
- In the afterlife communicating is done by telepathy. Communicating from and to the earthplane with those in the afterlife can be (and is being) done by telepathy.
- Recently arrived loved ones, usually within three months of transition, are permitted to transmit visually – by way of dreams or by apparition and other means – evidence that they are still alive. Many choose to attend their own funerals.Any physical disabilities people had on earth will disappear. Once they have adjusted mentally there will be no such thing as deformity, sickness, blindness or any other thing that adversely affected them on earth.
- The mind has enormous power in the afterlife. It can create matter there and can cause the body to travel at the speed of thought, e.g. you imagine you are at any place in the world and you are there instantly. Some people on earth have a much better transition to the afterlife than others. The more knowledge we have about the afterlife, the easier the transition. It also helps if you are able to control your mind, think positively and concentrate on one thing at a time.
- Some people get stuck “between the two worlds.” Because they still feel themselves solid, they do not accept that they have actually died. Some are afraid of going to the light. Many get into mental confusion and could get lost for decades and even for thousands of years.
- In the afterlife, there is no need to eat or drink or go to sleep. There is no night-time, no rain or bad weather. All is light.
- You will have the opportunity to mix with others of the same vibrations and join with them in co-operative endeavors.
- You will usually find yourself in a house, often the exact replica of a favorite house from your life. Of if you have a clear mental picture of the house you have always wanted and you have earned it, you can create it.
- All animals also survive death. You can expect to be reunited with loved pets who are usually cared for by someone close to you until you arrive. Undomesticated animals continue to exist in their own spheres.
- You can continue to pursue your favorite interests. You can continue to read, enjoy art, music, attend concerts or play sports. Or you can do gardening.
- One can still learn spiritual lessons in the afterlife and progress to higher, even more beautiful spheres.
- You also will have the opportunity to go to the Halls of Learning, and continue to do spiritual work – helping those crossing over or helping others less informed. You may like to do rescue work – informing those lost in the darker realms and who qualify to be in the sphere of the light to come up towards the light. You can be creative in how you spend your time.
- Ultimately, there will come a time when you have to increase your vibrations by increased spirituality to continue to spiritually refine and graduate to a higher realm where circumstances would be much more beautiful and better than the one you were in before.
- This “transition” to the next sphere happens gradually and naturally. You find yourself going into a deep sleep and awaken on the next level.In the higher spheres, you will be able to recall and see any event in any period of your existence three dimensionally.
- Love, unconditional love, is the most powerful force known in the universe. It is the link with our loved ones in the afterlife.
- No one judges you or condemns you to the lower spheres. You condemn yourself to the lower horrific spheres (“hell”) by the low vibrations (low spirituality) you acquired during life on earth. Those who were consistently evil are, on their transition, either left alone or are met by those others of the same very low vibrations and with the same very low spirituality. They are naturally attracted to the darker lower spheres. However the universal Law of Progress ensures that at some time in the future those with lower vibrations will eventually, even if it takes eons of time – centuries or even thousands of years – obtain higher vibrations and graduate to the higher spheres.
- Selfishness is one of the greatest transgressions against spirituality and is highly karmic.
- Energy – positive or negative – is a “boomerang.” When you send out good energy towards someone, that good energy is returned sooner or later. If you send out negative energy by unfairly being dishonest against someone, or by cheating, lying, harassing, discrediting or causing harm to someone, that kind of negative energy will inevitably return to you.
- “You will reap what you sow” – the Law of Cause and Effect - is the recognized universal spiritual law. Karma means you will not get away with it. All negative deeds against others have to be experienced for the purpose of “continuous spiritual refinement.”
- Selfishness, abuse of power and systematic harassment of others are two of the most karmic actions. Horrific karma awaits those whose task it was to protect society but themselves willfully abused their power, indulged in willful transgressions and caused harm and injury to others.
- You will NOT be excused for your evil behavior by claiming that you were just obeying orders.
- Cruelty – mental or physical against humans or animals – is highly karmic and is never justified.
- Those who consistently abused and harassed others will have to face their victims in the afterlife to ask for forgiveness. After the severest retribution, the transgressors will have to apologize and seek forgiveness by the victims before they are allowed to make any progress.
- Those who on earth are deeply caught in very strong addictions – drugs, alcohol, gambling, tobacco, or overindulgence in sex – can get caught on the astral level trying to satisfy them.
- A WARNING: Some hallucinogenic drugs have the potency to lift the duplicate out of the physical body. Seen by entities from the afterlife, drug takers “... have pathetic looks as if they had no soul ... they are vacant behind the eyes. When out of the body, other lower entities try to enter the drug-taker's body – then you have possession.”
- Deathbed conversion? We have been and we are repeatedly being informed by Higher Sources that immediately after we die our vibrations do not change – not even if one repents shortly before death. We take with us the accumulated vibrations (spirituality) we gained or lost during our whole lifetime on earth. Baptism as repentance is absolutely meaningless as a way of getting “a better deal” immediately after death.
- If you helped just one person to attain the true knowledge you would have justified your existence on earth – Silver Birch.
- Not everybody has to “reincarnate.”
- You do not come into this world to have a dream run – without pain, suffering, without problems. The more varied your experience, the more learning from many mistakes, the more valuable your lifetime.
- Many of you will be cheated, maligned, unfairly harassed ... but justice will be done... not in your world, maybe, but certainly in the world to come. The universal laws operate whether or not you are aware of them.
- There are some inherent dangers in communicating with entities from the afterlife. Those from the afterlife can sometimes read our minds and can put thoughts and ideas into our minds. Lower, mischievous entities can put negative thoughts and ideas and the positive more enlightened entities assist us with positive thoughts and ideas. A great deal is left to the exercise of free will.
- We are at liberty to call the powerful protectors from the afterlife to assist us in coping with our everyday problems, but they will not make decisions for us.
- Materialists and others spend too much time worrying about their last ten or twenty years on earth and do not spend a tiny fraction of their time thinking what's going to happen to them in the next ten, twenty thousand years, fifty thousand years ... and much, very much longer.
- What will happen to a person who suicides will depend on a number of things. Motivation is always very important. For example, there will be a big difference if one commits suicide because of inevitable death and one who suicides to avoid responsibilities. Those who take their own lives to avoid problems and responsibilities are likely to increase their problems and responsibilities in the afterlife.
- Consistent with the Law of Progress, eventually, even if it takes eons of time, all will progress to the higher spheres.
- Like attracts like in the afterlife. Unlike on the earth plane, those with lower vibrations cannot mix freely with those in the higher spheres.
- Self-responsibility – ultimately, you yourself are responsible for all acts and omissions during your time on the earth plane.
- The kind of life to be lived in the afterlife – the beauty, peace, light and love that await most decent people – is unimaginable.
VICTOR AND WENDY ZAMMIT INTERVIEWED BY BARRY EATON
ON PASSING OVER ~ BY SILVER BIRCH (CHANNELED)
A Lawyer Argues the Case for the Afterlife
Fascinating online book about his brilliant research, all free to read. Victor also publishes an excellent weekly newsletter, Friday Afterlife Report, full of the latest news and evidence for life after death.
International Association for Near-Death Studies
For many years, IANDS has been encouraging independent research into NDEs and educating the world about near-death and similar experiences -- and their effects and implications. It has been the foremost consultant organization on the subject to radio, television, film, and the print media; it provides publications and conferences, sponsors local groups, has sent hundreds of speakers to audiences worldwide, and reaches out in person and online with reliable information and support. It has helped change the public perception of what it is like to die.
Read this beautiful account (one of many) by a Member of IANDS about her NDE: My Awakening with the Angels.
"Human Personality and Its Survival of Bodily Death" - the classic book by Frederic Myers.
Excellent resource on NDEs. It contains examples of near-death experiences from many cultures and excellent links.
The largest database of afterlife description and analysis on the Internet.
Learn about astral projection and out of body techniques from author William Buhlman
Moen Afterlife Overview
Bruce Moen has been running workshops to teach people how to explore the afterlife using out of body techniques... this is his very interesting summary.
Past Life Regression | Past Lives
Find out who you were in a past life with this fascinating CD or download.
Near Death Experiences
Many individual near death experiences are vividly described. These are highly illuminating accounts.
Near Death Experience Research Foundation
Comprehensive Near Death Experience website with entire experiences posted, forum to share experiences, research papers, and lots more!
The Greater Reality
Understand the Greater Reality, life after death, eternal life, the soul, mediums, the eternal nature of the soul, the Higher Power, remote viewing, psychic ability, and the importance of loving and living.
The afterlife described from the perspective of Monroe explorations.
Children's Past Lives
This wonderful online book by Carol Bowman explains how past-life memories emerge and how they heal. It gives guidelines for distinguishing between genuine past life memories and fantasy and it tells parents how to respond if their child has such a memory.
The Path of Love
Peter Shepherd is interviewed by Dr. Keith Scott-Mumby, who asks about his background, how and why Trans4mind was founded, what spiritual growth means in practice, and the heights that can be reached with The Insight Project, an advanced course which Peter developed and supervises. Here is the audio (1 hour)...