Inspiring Quotes of the Week + Bonuses!
Inspiring Quotes of the Week...
Tribute to Wayne Dyer (1940-2015)
Commentary by Peter Shepherd
On August 29th, Wayne Dyer passed on. He has been a leading figure for nearly 40 years in the New Thought movement - a century-old spiritual school of thought that believes God is everywhere, individuals have the divine spirit within themselves, and one’s thinking has the power to change one's world or heal disease. Here are some quotes of his to not only remember a phenomenal human being, but to help motivate and inspire you to continue his legacy...
It's about the journey, not the destination, and living in our present experience rather than just in the hopes - or fears - the future may bring.
They are responsible for themselves, your responsibility lies with what you do and say and feel, in other words.
Your attitude, your response, is your choice. For you, subjectively, it changes everything.
Love is never possessive - that's something else, ego in fact, not love.
This is a famous quote of his. The future starts now, like: right now! We can't keep putting today off until tomorrow, and expect to be be happy.
If you don't express your will freely, do what you want - what the real you wants - you are effectively trapped in somebody else's design. It's your life!
Again, we have the choice. We think we don't, but we do.
We usually think that we know best, without even really listening to alternative possibilities. Don't be blinkered - it may seem like the easy path but we are the ones that suffer in the end.
Resistance and fear pull you down. Acceptance and love raise you up.
Our choices lie behind everything we do, think, feel, believe, accept, resist, fear... and the list goes on.
Acceptance doesn't mean to like or agree, it means to acknowledge things as they are, to work from there. Not to pretend otherwise or turn your back.
We can choose to accept and learn and be grateful, or we can choose to be right and blame others and separate ourselves. As Wayne says...
Here’s some further reading on this theme...
How To Forgive Someone Who Has Hurt You ~ by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
Forgiving others is essential for spiritual growth. Your experience of someone who has hurt you, while painful, is now nothing more that a thought or feeling that you carry around. These thoughts of resentment, anger, and hatred represent slow, debilitating energies that will dis-empower you if you continue to let these thoughts occupy space in your head. If you could release them, you would know more peace. Here I share how to forgive someone who has hurt you in 15 steps... Continues
A great way to support your Trans4mind Training is to use these popular and effective hypnosis downloads...
- Public Speaking Fear ~ Banish speaking anxiety and nerves with hypnosis.
- Motivate Yourself to Exercise ~ Build a powerful exercise habit that you can't break.
- Get Rid of Fear & Anxiety ~ Stop worry and apprehension wrecking your life.
- Self Esteem ~ Break the negative trance of low self esteem and give yourself a chance in life.
- Create Your Own Reality ~ Use the power of your unconscious mind to transform your life.
- Deeper Self Respect ~ Use hypnosis to connect with your true inner worth.
- Detach From Fear ~ Tune out nervousness and anxiety with hypnosis.
- Improving Concentration and Focus ~ Learn how to discipline, direct and command your mind to improve your performance.
- Exercise Motivation ~ Give you powerful keys to getting back on track with your exercise - and staying there.
- Overcoming Shyness ~ Provides an invisible security blanket allowing you to develop social ease and overcome shyness.
- Quick Confidence Booster ~ An audio hypnosis session that's specifically designed to get you (quickly!) back on track.
- Stop Negative Thoughts ~ Learn powerful hypnotic techniques to stop negative thoughts before they start.
- Overcoming Procrastination ~ Let hypnosis help you get on with what you need to do, when you need to do it. Let nothing hold you back.
- Think Thin ~ Use hypnosis to re-train your brain and lose weight naturally... that's how to get and stay slim.
- Fall Asleep Fast ~ Relearn how to fall asleep fast and enjoy a good night's sleep.
- The Next Level ~ Designed to radically boost your performance in any field. It's based on a technique used by top athletes and other successful people to help them make a big stride forward.
This is our selection of favorites, but there's a session for every need! Choose from over 800 Hypnosis Downloads...
Search now on an issue that interests or concerns you...
Welcome to the New Wave in Meditation Technology
The iAwake Profound Meditation Program is a way of enhancing your meditation practice, making meditation not only easier and more enjoyable, but also more efficient and effective.
Profound Meditation provides the smoothest, deepest, richest, most profound meditation experience available anywhere...
- Establish a daily practice that sticks
- Enhance your focus, flow, and performance
- Relieve stress, anxiety, and depression
- Evolve and deepen your spiritual life
Here is a link to a free 20-minute track from iAwake Technologies - a sample of the type of tools that will deepen your meditation immediately and help you quickly become a successful meditator. It's the opening track of iAwake's flagship product, the Profound Meditation Program, called the iAwake Experience...
I think you'll find this technology a tremendous aid on your transformative journey of becoming your best and most creative self - and you can get started today!