Inspiring Quotes of the Week + Bonuses!
Inspiring Quotes of the Week...
Commentary by Peter Shepherd
We're a combination of the human animal (an advanced body-mind) and an incarnate spirit, connected through its nature to universal consciousness or God, therefore a resource of tremendous knowing. Often the spirit is out of the picture in our consciousness, submerged by thoughts and feelings, but we can become more mindful and aware of this dimension of our being, and meditation is one of the best methods to achieve this spiritual growth.
Nothing esoteric about meditation. Just be there and observe your breath and thoughts and the present moment. Observe your body and mind as though at a distance, without any attachment. Just realize you are not those things you are observing - and at the same time, know you are everything that you are observing. Oneness - being nothing and everything - is an enlightened state. You don't have to be an Indian guru nor sit in a temple. And you don't have to have an intellectual explanation.
Another take on being in the moment, with a quiet mind. Meditation sessions help, but the best meditation is when you practice being mindful as you go about your daily life, with all the buttons that presses. And it's not to suppress your responses, it's simply to recognize and accept what actually is, without resistance, and let those fears and resentments just float on down the river of time and out of your life. Replace them with appreciation of the imnnumerable gifts that the present offers us. Real-life meditation. Authentic prayer.
It's rare to be fully awake, mindful and conscious through all the peaks and troughs of life, but meditation can help to develop that capacity.
Let judgment go, life isn't an exam.
Here’s some further reading on this theme...
The Many Benefits of Meditation ~ by Owen K. Waters
The hustle and bustle of today's fast-paced world almost makes you want to cry out, "Where can I find some peace and quiet?" Meditation has become a very popular answer to the need for balance in today's fast-moving society. Meditation was designed primarily for spiritual development, rather than mental or physical benefits. However, by nourishing the spiritual self, its benefits are then reflected throughout the human mind and body. Continues
A great way to support your Trans4mind Training is to use these popular and effective hypnosis downloads...
- The Next Level ~ Designed to radically boost your performance in any field. It's based on a technique used by top athletes and other successful people to help them make a big stride forward.
- Create Your Own Reality ~ Use the power of your unconscious mind to transform your life.
- Deeper Self Respect ~ Use hypnosis to connect with your true inner worth.
- Detach From Fear ~ Tune out nervousness and anxiety with hypnosis.
- Generalized Anxiety Treatment ~ Use hypnosis as a generalized anxiety disorder treatment and you can feel calm today.
- Improving Concentration and Focus ~ Learn how to discipline, direct and command your mind to improve your performance.
- Exercise Motivation ~ Give you powerful keys to getting back on track with your exercise - and staying there.
- Overcoming Shyness ~ Provides an invisible security blanket allowing you to develop social ease and overcome shyness.
- Quick Confidence Booster ~ An audio hypnosis session that's specifically designed to get you (quickly!) back on track.
- Stop Negative Thoughts ~ Learn powerful hypnotic techniques to stop negative thoughts before they start.
- Overcoming Procrastination ~ Let hypnosis help you get on with what you need to do, when you need to do it. Let nothing hold you back.
- Think Thin ~ Use hypnosis to re-train your brain and lose weight naturally... that's how to get and stay slim.
- Fall Asleep Fast ~ Relearn how to fall asleep fast and enjoy a good night's sleep.
Search now on an issue that interests or concerns you...
Welcome to the New Wave in Meditation Technology
The iAwake Profound Meditation Program is a way of enhancing your meditation practice, making meditation not only easier and more enjoyable, but also more efficient and effective.
Profound Meditation provides the smoothest, deepest, richest, most profound meditation experience available anywhere...
- Establish a daily practice that sticks
- Enhance your focus, flow, and performance
- Relieve stress, anxiety, and depression
- Evolve and deepen your spiritual life
Here is a link to a free 20-minute track from iAwake Technologies - a sample of the type of tools that will deepen your meditation immediately and help you quickly become a successful meditator. It's the opening track of iAwake's flagship product, the Profound Meditation Program, called the iAwake Experience...
I think you'll find this technology a tremendous aid on your transformative journey of becoming your best and most creative self - and you can get started today!