Inspiring Quotes of the Week + Bonuses!
Inspiring Quotes of the Week...
Commentary by Peter Shepherd
The body, mind and spirit work independently and at the same time are inter-connected and usually experienced as one. Each reflect the other and also have their independent input. The body has its own awareness and you can listen to its knowing provided though feelings; it doesn't have the agenda of ego so in its own way is wiser.
Our inner knowing includes conscience, our sense of right and wrong, which is based on our inherent loving nature. The mind often has other ideas, so it's best to silence the mind when looking for inner guidance, to be with oneself and just know.
You can seek information and opinions from other sources to obtain different perspectives, and combine that with your own experience and insights. But before you act, recognize that only you know what's best for you. What does your whole being - mind, body and soul - say "Yes!" to?
Inside us, our resources are infinite, because we are connected and at one with the source of all creation.
Here’s some further reading on this theme...
Life is a School of the Spirit ~ by Peter Shepherd
To determine our path, we do well to surrender a choice governed by fear or attachment for the inner knowing of our Higher Self, expressed through our heart - what Krishnamurti calls "choiceless awareness." We need only ask: "Is this guided by love?" That always points to the true path ahead. Continues...
A great way to support your Trans4mind Training is to use these popular and effective hypnosis downloads...
- The Next Level ~ Designed to radically boost your performance in any field. It's based on a technique used by top athletes and other successful people to help them make a big stride forward.
- Create Your Own Reality ~ Use the power of your unconscious mind to transform your life.
- Deeper Self Respect ~ Use hypnosis to connect with your true inner worth.
- Detach From Fear ~ Tune out nervousness and anxiety with hypnosis.
- Generalized Anxiety Treatment ~ Use hypnosis as a generalized anxiety disorder treatment and you can feel calm today.
- Improving Concentration and Focus ~ Learn how to discipline, direct and command your mind to improve your performance.
- Exercise Motivation ~ Give you powerful keys to getting back on track with your exercise - and staying there.
- Overcoming Shyness ~ Provides an invisible security blanket allowing you to develop social ease and overcome shyness.
- Quick Confidence Booster ~ An audio hypnosis session that's specifically designed to get you (quickly!) back on track.
- Stop Negative Thoughts ~ Learn powerful hypnotic techniques to stop negative thoughts before they start.
- Overcoming Procrastination ~ Let hypnosis help you get on with what you need to do, when you need to do it. Let nothing hold you back.
- Think Thin ~ Use hypnosis to re-train your brain and lose weight naturally... that's how to get and stay slim.
- Fall Asleep Fast ~ Relearn how to fall asleep fast and enjoy a good night's sleep.
Search now on an issue that interests or concerns you...
Welcome to the New Wave in Meditation Technology
The iAwake Profound Meditation Program is a way of enhancing your meditation practice, making meditation not only easier and more enjoyable, but also more efficient and effective.
Profound Meditation provides the smoothest, deepest, richest, most profound meditation experience available anywhere...
- Establish a daily practice that sticks
- Enhance your focus, flow, and performance
- Relieve stress, anxiety, and depression
- Evolve and deepen your spiritual life
Here is a link to a free 20-minute track from iAwake Technologies - a sample of the type of tools that will deepen your meditation immediately and help you quickly become a successful meditator. It's the opening track of iAwake's flagship product, the Profound Meditation Program, called the iAwake Experience...
I think you'll find this technology a tremendous aid on your transformative journey of becoming your best and most creative self - and you can get started today!