Zipper - Free Zip & Unzip Program for Windows
can be downloaded and used freely. It is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8. After many thousands of downloads, this program is
generally considered the best free zip and unzip program. It is easy and intuitive to use.
Explaining how to use Zipper is harder than actually using it.
Zipper is a free compression program, and you don't need to pay
anything for it. It doesn't contain pop-up ads or other annoying things. However, Zipper isn't free to maintain and wasn't free to create, because it contains
commercial components, and was build with programming software.
While Zipper is a free program, it isn't a cheap program, and rivals many commercial
programs in simplicity and ease of use. Click on the first link below to make a small donation by PayPal if you choose. Having said that, the program is completely free and you don't have to pay a cent.
Have fun :-)
Click here to donate first, then download Zipper
Click here to freely download Zipper now
The software is available for free from the manufacturer's website, Trans4mind.com.
Email Ken Ward of Trans4mind Ltd
Copyright © Ken Ward 1998-2013 All Rights Reserved.
Trans4mind Ltd, Selins, 58110 Bazolles, France
How to use Ken Ward's Zipper | Screen Shot
TRANS4MIND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT TRAINING
- High quality, online, interactive video workshops
- Get effective help with the biggest challenges you face
- Nothing like this elsewhere on the Internet!
Launch offer: up to 50% price reduction!
- Easy to use
- Can zip and unzip files
- Shows extraction paths so you know where the files are going
- Shows file sizes
- Very fast
- Preview files in Zip
- High level of compression
- Tries to fix incomplete or damaged zip files
- Various ways to perform the same action
Installation Program file name: instzip2.exe
Install directory: \Ken Ward's Zipper\
Installer Size: 982K
Zipped Size: 461K
- HTML Help Files
- zip4.exe (Ken Ward's Zipper)
- zipsfx32.bin (Program to make self extracting zips)
Before you can use Zipper, you need to get it on your computer's hard drive. Zipper is
offered here as an install program. The install program is not yet Zipper. It is a program
that puts Zipper where you want it on your hard drive (usually in "Program
Files") and puts a link to Zipper on your "Start" menu. This program is
called: "instzip2.exe". When you download this program onto
your hard drive, you can double-click it to start the installation process.
- Download the file to somewhere on your hard disc where you can find it again :-)
- Double click on the file to activate it. The install program will give you instructions.
- Extract the files to a directory of your choice. The files will be
extracted to a subdirectory named kenzippr. So if you install in the C: drive in
"Program Files", then the directory "C:\Program Files\kenzippr" will
be created and the files installed in this directory.
The zip program is zip4.exe. That is,
zip4.exe is Zipper. You can find Zipper by going to your "Start" menu and finding
it on the "Programs" menu.
Have fun with this free zip program!
To remove the Ken Ward's Zipper program that is installed on your computer, follow these steps:
- Click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- In the Currently Installed Programs box, click Ken Ward's Zipper and then click Remove.
Image Files (JPEGs)
Image files such as JPEGs are normally highly compressed. For this reason, Zipper can
only compress them a little. To compress JPEGs try Makeup,
a free basic image editor.
How to use Ken Ward's Zipper | Click here to Download | Screen Shot | Zipper Help | Books & Software