Zipper - Free Zip & Unzip Program for Windows
can be downloaded and used freely. It is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8. After many thousands of downloads, this program is
generally considered the best free zip and unzip program. It is easy and intuitive to use.
Explaining how to use Zipper is harder than actually using it.
Zipper is a free compression program, and you don't need to pay
anything for it. It doesn't contain pop-up ads or other annoying things. However, Zipper isn't free to maintain and wasn't free to create, because it contains
commercial components, and was build with programming software.
While Zipper is a free program, it isn't a cheap program, and rivals many commercial
programs in simplicity and ease of use. Click on the first link below to make a small donation by PayPal if you choose. Having said that, the program is completely free and you don't have to pay a cent.
Have fun :-)
Click here to donate first, then download Zipper
Click here to freely download Zipper now
The software is available for free from the manufacturer's website, Trans4mind.com.
Email Ken Ward of Trans4mind Ltd
Copyright © Ken Ward 1998-2013 All Rights Reserved.
Trans4mind Ltd, Selins, 58110 Bazolles, France
How to use Ken Ward's Zipper | Screen Shot
- Easy to use
- Can zip and unzip files
- Shows extraction paths so you know where the files are going
- Shows file sizes
- Very fast
- Preview files in Zip
- High level of compression
- Tries to fix incomplete or damaged zip files
- Various ways to perform the same action
Installation Program file name: instzip2.exe
Install directory: \Ken Ward's Zipper\
Installer Size: 982K
Zipped Size: 461K
- HTML Help Files
- zip4.exe (Ken Ward's Zipper)
- zipsfx32.bin (Program to make self extracting zips)
Before you can use Zipper, you need to get it on your computer's hard drive. Zipper is
offered here as an install program. The install program is not yet Zipper. It is a program
that puts Zipper where you want it on your hard drive (usually in "Program
Files") and puts a link to Zipper on your "Start" menu. This program is
called: "instzip2.exe". When you download this program onto
your hard drive, you can double-click it to start the installation process.
- Download the file to somewhere on your hard disc where you can find it again :-)
- Double click on the file to activate it. The install program will give you instructions.
- Extract the files to a directory of your choice. The files will be
extracted to a subdirectory named kenzippr. So if you install in the C: drive in
"Program Files", then the directory "C:\Program Files\kenzippr" will
be created and the files installed in this directory.
The zip program is zip4.exe. That is,
zip4.exe is Zipper. You can find Zipper by going to your "Start" menu and finding
it on the "Programs" menu.
Have fun with this free zip program!
To remove the Ken Ward's Zipper program that is installed on your computer, follow these steps:
- Click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- In the Currently Installed Programs box, click Ken Ward's Zipper and then click Remove.
Image Files (JPEGs)
Image files such as JPEGs are normally highly compressed. For this reason, Zipper can
only compress them a little. To compress JPEGs try Makeup,
a free basic image editor.
How to use Ken Ward's Zipper | Click here to Download | Screen Shot | Zipper Help | Books & Software
The Encyclopedia of Medical Breakthroughs and Forbidden Treatments
Published by Medical Research Associates
Health secrets and little-known therapies for specific health
conditions from A-Z.
This fascinating resource explains the causes of disease, how conventional treatments work, and most importantly the treatment options that are available - including some that most doctors are unlikely to be aware of - plus nutritional and alternative methods of treatment that have a record of success.
Whatever the health issue, you will obtain understanding, choices and new possibilities... factors all too rare in a typical visit to the physician.
I'm sure you understand the importance of health and physical wellbeing in relation to personal development. Being pain free and having plentiful energy are the starting point, really, for an aware, mindful state of being and for achievement of one's goals.
That being said, I've never come across a health book as monumental in it's significance - and as timely - as the one I'm about to introduce to you.
Indeed this is an encyclopedia that contains a compilation of medical symptoms, causes and treatments alongside never-before-published alternative medicine discoveries. It's used by many MDs and saves a lot of time.
This is really well researched material, with tons of citations. With every ailment or disease I looked up, I found an astounding amount of in-depth, eye-opening information. The book also features many scientifically proven treatment options that are unknown to, or ignored by, mainstream medicine.
- What price can you put on never having to watch helplessly as your loved ones suffer from illness or disease -- or even possibly die -- with you not being able to do anything about it?
- How much is it worth to never be at the mercy of conventional doctors and the pharmaceutical industry again -- or settle for invasive, risky, expensive and ineffective treatments offered by mainstream medicine?
- What value can you put on a lifetime membership to an exclusive website that keeps you constantly updated on all the new healing discoveries and the most accurate, reliable and up-to-date guidance that will enable you to easily make informed decisions for your health and the health of your loved ones?
- What would you be willing to pay for the peace of mind of knowing exactly the right thing to do whenever disease strikes you or your loved ones -- and safeguarding yourself from drugs, surgery and medical treatments that could have adverse effects on your health?
Everything is spelled out in easy-to-understand, layman's terms - not in technical terminology that one would need a medical degree to decipher. The book even gives detailed information on:
- How to find health practitioners that are experienced in administering these breakthrough treatments.
- Where to find therapeutic substances to cure various ailments.
- What dosages are required in order to achieve the curative results that are presented.
How would it make you feel, knowing there are effective treatments for cancer, AIDS, diabetes, Alzheimer's, arthritis, herpes, asthma and practically all diseases that plague Mankind? Go here to find out and discover the life-saving information for yourself, your family and your loved ones:
The Encyclopedia of Medical Breakthroughs and Forbidden Treatments