~ Communication and Relationships ~
Click the screen shot to play...
Rachel Naomi Remen - Generous Listening
Rachel Remen, MD shares how we can use "generous listening" to deepen our connection with patients - and those we care for - with this simple, yet profound technique...
Shiv Khera - Leadership Training India
Condensed good sense in every sentence, about leadership and team relationships, and how self-esteem and ego issues play havoc.
Relationships with Colleen-Joy Page
Heal your relationships, understand relationships and relationship problems - humorous and insightful talk by Colleen-Joy Page. More at InnerLifeSkills™.
John Gray: How Men Communicate
America's top relationship expert offers great advice for building lasting, loving relationships. Flustered by the frustrating communication style of the opposite sex? You're not alone. But with a little insight and understanding, you can create less stressful, more fulfilling connections with your mate. If you're having any relationship problems, his book Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus is a great read.
All Sing Together
Over 100 participants (though they sound like professionals) in this awesome Christmas community celebration of togetherness, singing Handel's Hallelujah Chorus.
In the beginning of 2010 the Playing For Change crew began work on a new Song Around the World, John Lennon's "Imagine." It took over a year, taking the crew from the favelas of Brazil to the shrines of southern India, from villages in Nepal to the glittering urban landscape of Tokyo and New York, and beyond.
Why do relationships often start off so great and then fall apart? Imitation Love is anything that we substitute for the unconditional love lacking in our lives. This usually takes the form of power, pleasure, safety, and praise. Our addiction to Imitation Love keeps us alone and unhappy. However, the principles of Real Love - with the relationship based on unconditional love - guarantee success. These three short videos by Greg Baer explain all...
Helen Fisher: The Brain in Love
Why do we crave love so much, even to the point that we would die for it? To learn more about our very real, very physical need for romantic love, Helen Fisher and her research team took MRIs of people in love -- and people who had just been dumped.
"Do you believe in me?"
Dallas's answer to Barack Obama. This 10 year old boy has the most incredible communication skills and a great set of values... a lesson to us all. Watch as he gives a keynote address to over 20,000 people!
~ HEALING PATH ~
Find Your Healing Path
Learn to Forgive
Get Over Guilt
Overcome Anger and Frustration
Improve Your Self-Esteem
Overcome Fear and Anxiety
Overcome Bad Habits
Cope With Grief
Happiness and Wellbeing
Health and Fitness
Songs for the Soul
~ ACHIEVEMENT ~
Success and Abundance
Be a Person of Integrity
Reach Your Goals
Creativity and Career
Find Your Life Purpose
Motivation and Leadership
Present Yourself Successfully
Find Fulfillment Through Work
Work Successfully in Teams
Be a Life Coach
~ RELATIONS ~
Overcome Loneliness and Isolation
Communication and Relationships
Child Development and Parenting
Understand Your Sexual Feelings
Community and Society
~ SPIRITUALITY ~
Be Guided from Within
Find Inner Peace
The Spiritual Path
Understand Spiritual Experiences
What is the Purpose of Life?
What is Love?
Meditation and Consciousness
Inspiration for the Soul
NDEs and the Afterlife
The New Age
Esoteric History and Philosophy
Home Page: Personal Development Videos
Most popular hypnosis downloads...
- The Next Level ~ Designed to radically boost your performance in any field. It's based on a technique used by top athletes and other successful people to help them make a big stride forward.
- Create Your Own Reality ~ Use the power of your unconscious mind to transform your life.
- Deeper Self Respect ~ Use hypnosis to connect with your true inner worth.
- Detach From Fear ~ Tune out nervousness and anxiety with hypnosis.
- Generalized Anxiety Treatment ~ Use hypnosis as a generalized anxiety disorder treatment and you can feel calm today.
- Improving Concentration and Focus ~ Learn how to discipline, direct and command your mind to improve your performance.
- Exercise Motivation ~ Give you powerful keys to getting back on track with your exercise - and staying there.
- Overcoming Shyness ~ Provides an invisible security blanket allowing you to develop social ease and overcome shyness.
- Quick Confidence Booster ~ An audio hypnosis session that's specifically designed to get you (quickly!) back on track.
- Stop Negative Thoughts ~ Learn powerful hypnotic techniques to stop negative thoughts before they start.
- Overcoming Procrastination ~ Let hypnosis help you get on with what you need to do, when you need to do it. Let nothing hold you back.
- Think Thin ~ Use hypnosis to re-train your brain and lose weight naturally... that's how to get and stay slim.
- Fall Asleep Fast ~ Relearn how to fall asleep fast and enjoy a good night's sleep.
Welcome to the New Wave in Meditation Technology
- Establish a daily practice that sticks
- Enhance your focus, flow, and performance
- Relieve stress, anxiety, and depression
- Evolve and deepen your spiritual life