Jump to the following topics:
- What is fatigue?
- Techniques for
What is fatigue? Fatigue occurs when
we push ourselves beyond the natural state of "tiredness." By
refreshing ourselves in the following ways, we maintain vitality for
longer periods. And we recharge more quickly.
- Get more sleep. Most of us need more sleep than we get, and we
pay for that lapse with fatigue. We would also benefit from an
afternoon "siesta" whenever possible; a half-hour nap gives us
more vitality than the equivalent 30 minutes of nighttime sleep.
If we ignore the signals that we need sleep, we enter the state of
fatigue with its physical sluggishness, mental dullness, lack of
productivity, and longer recovery time.
- Get more exercise. Moderate exercise doesn't exhaust us; it
burns off tension and generates usable energy.
- Cultivate "positive emotions." While not denying and
repressing the so-called "negative emotions," we can cultivate
feelings of happiness, cheerfulness, and enthusiasm, which enliven
us and encourage us to reach out to savor more of life.
Contrarily, we lose vitality when we dwell on worrying,
resentment, and similar emotions which induce us to turn inward
with fruitless "wheel-spinning."
- Cultivate a constructive mental attitude. We charge ourselves
naturally when we are optimistic and confident. Since boredom
descends into sleepiness, we strive to create an interesting life,
letting our feelings and values guide us toward the activities
which fascinate us and thus keep us stimulated.
- Spend time with energetic people. Some people stimulate us
with their vivaciousness; and, conversely, we attract that type of
person by showing a zest of our own. We must beware of the other
category of people -- those who leave us feeling drained.
- Have a nutritional diet. A nutritional breakfast (with
protein-rich milk) makes us more alert and productive for the
entire morning. For lunch, we need light fare; a heavy meal would
make us drowsy. A moderate diet in general makes us livelier
because we are burning up less energy in the digestive process,
especially if we choose foods which are easier to digest (more
fruit and less meat). Sugar seems to give us energy, but there is
a backlash; the pancreas releases insulin to counteract the sugar,
so our blood sugar soon decreases to a level that was lower than
before, and we feel more tired. Fatigue might also be caused by
physiological condition such as diabetes, hypogycemia, or anemia
(a deficiency of iron).
- Have recreation. We feel invigorated when we laugh, pursue a
hobby, play sports, go out into nature, and indulge in creativity,
pleasure, and passion. Any activity which engages the right
hemisphere of the brain generates energy for us.
Looking for a better life?
Trans4mind Training - our series of online, interactive video workshops - presents the most effective methods of personal development, combined with support from expert life coaches. The human heart made visible.
A great way to support your Trans4mind Training is to use these popular and effective hypnosis downloads...
- Public Speaking Fear ~ Banish speaking anxiety and nerves with hypnosis.
- Motivate Yourself to Exercise ~ Build a powerful exercise habit that you can't break.
- Get Rid of Fear & Anxiety ~ Stop worry and apprehension wrecking your life.
- Self Esteem ~ Break the negative trance of low self esteem and give yourself a chance in life.
- Create Your Own Reality ~ Use the power of your unconscious mind to transform your life.
- Deeper Self Respect ~ Use hypnosis to connect with your true inner worth.
- Detach From Fear ~ Tune out nervousness and anxiety with hypnosis.
- Improving Concentration and Focus ~ Learn how to discipline, direct and command your mind to improve your performance.
- Exercise Motivation ~ Give you powerful keys to getting back on track with your exercise - and staying there.
- Overcoming Shyness ~ Provides an invisible security blanket allowing you to develop social ease and overcome shyness.
- Quick Confidence Booster ~ An audio hypnosis session that's specifically designed to get you (quickly!) back on track.
- Stop Negative Thoughts ~ Learn powerful hypnotic techniques to stop negative thoughts before they start.
- Overcoming Procrastination ~ Let hypnosis help you get on with what you need to do, when you need to do it. Let nothing hold you back.
- Think Thin ~ Use hypnosis to re-train your brain and lose weight naturally... that's how to get and stay slim.
- Fall Asleep Fast ~ Relearn how to fall asleep fast and enjoy a good night's sleep.
- The Next Level ~ Designed to radically boost your performance in any field. It's based on a technique used by top athletes and other successful people to help them make a big stride forward.
This is our selection of favorites, but there's a session for every need! Choose from over 800 Hypnosis Downloads...
Search now on an issue that interests or concerns you...
Welcome to the New Wave in Meditation Technology
The iAwake Profound Meditation Program is a way of enhancing your meditation practice, making meditation not only easier and more enjoyable, but also more efficient and effective.
Profound Meditation provides the smoothest, deepest, richest, most profound meditation experience available anywhere...
- Establish a daily practice that sticks
- Enhance your focus, flow, and performance
- Relieve stress, anxiety, and depression
- Evolve and deepen your spiritual life
Here is a link to a free 20-minute track from iAwake Technologies - a sample of the type of tools that will deepen your meditation immediately and help you quickly become a successful meditator. It's the opening track of iAwake's flagship product, the Profound Meditation Program, called the iAwake Experience...
I think you'll find this technology a tremendous aid on your transformative journey of becoming your best and most creative self - and you can get started today!