Resources to help you in
Clearing the Way
Clearing the Way
The Net's premier personal growth site - the mother site of Clearing the Way - describing many effective methods for the transformation of body, mind and spirit. Contains the online book 'Transforming the Mind' and extensive resources to assist with your personal development, including free online courses.
- E.A.R.T.H. Summer Camp
Entering its 11th year of operation, E.A.R.T.H. Camp offers young people, between the ages of 7-16, the opportunity to learn, in depth, the living skills, arts and crafts, and life-ways of Native American culture, while exploring and interacting with nature on a daily basis.
- Native American Flutes & Flute Music by Hawk Hurst
An animated storyteller, musician, artist, and outdoor educator, Hawk has been creating and playing Native American-style flutes for over ten years. He counts himself lucky to have studied with some of the finest Native and non-Native flute makers across the country. Hawk regularly performs at schools, festivals, summer camps, weddings, libraries, and museums, offering exuberant and entertaining performances. Hawk and his wife, Ayal, are the co-founders of Silver Water Retreat, a unique educational and retreat center, near Boone, NC. Hawk is the co-founder and Program Director of E.A.R.T.H. Summer Camp.
- Shamanic Shift Center - Shamanic Humorists & Optimists
Shamanic Shift Center is a non-profit, original, and contemporary shamanic outreach of animism, gnosis, and intention. The website features a frequently updated link-library for shamanic self-education through Aloha Salem Quest University, "The School of the Fool," and a grass-roots un-organization, the Shamanic Humorists & Optimists present contemporary interpretations of the Way of the Shaman Fool.
- Institute For The Study of Peak States
Methods for acquiring long lasting peak states of consciousness, with applications to emotional and physical healing. Whole Hearted Healing is one of their standard techniques for therapists and laypeople.
- Brooke Medicine Eagle
A Native American teacher of Earth wisdom. Her beauty way awakens physical and spiritual health, offers Native American music and chants, promotes ritual honoring of Earth cycles, provides women's mystery teachings, and creates a sustainable, holy path for each of us to walk.
- Love Poems And Quotes
A collection of romantic love poems and quotes, as well as a free monthly poetry contest.
- Senior Care Phoenix
All you seniors, enjoy the comfort and familiarity of your home and maintain your current lifestyle while we assist you with the activites of daily living.
- Inner Bonding
Discover how to heal your aloneness, relationships, addictions, anxiety, depression, and sexual abuse - to heal your life! Learn anger management, conflict resolution, and stress management. Attain personal growth and spiritual growth, receive relationship advice, heal sexual problems and intimacy problems, and enhance self-esteem.
- Option Institute
Teaching center for The Option Process, offering empowering personal growth programs and seminars using life-changing experiential learning techniques. Their core philosophy is based on the innovative work and books of author/teacher Barry Neil Kaufman, in particular 'Happiness is a Choice'.
- Cranial Fluid Dynamics
Read about this fabulous deep healing technique and check for practitioners near you.
The Merkaba Meditation is a way to balance the polarity, or duality, of life, to reach Oneness. It is a way to balance the duality of spirit and nature, earth and sky, masculine and feminine. It is a powerfully healing, gentle meditation, which teaches one to breathe from the heart, connecting to the heart energy, or Christ Consciousness, a higher state of Love and compassion, which is a direct connection to one's Godself.
- Foundation for Shamanic Studies
Founded by internationally renowned anthropologist Michael Harner with a three-fold mission: to study, to teach, and to preserve shamanic practices and traditions.
- Touch for Health
Touch for Health™ Kinesiology balances the body through muscle testing/monitoring to improve posture and stimulate the body's own healing ability. The sessions are very gentle, yet profound.
- Holotropic Breathwork
This web site provides an overview of Holotropic Breathwork and the Association for Holotropic Breathwork International. You can find a facilitator in your area by visiting the Facilitator Database.
- Aura-Soma LA
Aura-Soma is an accredited system of color healing, recommended by Ayal to help with many specific personal issues.
- E-mail Aura-Soma USA
- The Flower Essence Society
The Society conducts seminars and certification programs for active flower essence practitioners and the general public throughout the world; and provides a communication and referral network for those who are teaching, researching, or practicing in the field of flower essence therapy.
- Near-Death Experiences & the Afterlife
The world's most profound near-death experiences are profiled here.
- Alternative Health Directory
Directory of sites covering a wide range of alternative healing methods.
- Self Improvement Online
A great resource with relevant online articles and web site listings.
Click here for a comprehensive list of topic categories available.
- The Natural Connection
Your gateway to a rich storehouse of "natural resources", including the Natural Kitchen, a Shopping area stocked with your favorite natural products, a Bookstore, a Holistic Resource Center with articles and research facilities, and many other resources.
- Spiritual Guidance
Very helpful spiritual guidance - and it's free.
The 'conscious-living' directory and alternative newsroom.
- Constipation and Colon Cleansing Resource Center
Provides information on constipation and its treatments. Contains over forty articles on constipation and colon cleansing.
Highly Recommended Books/Tapes
- 'Anatomy of the Spirit' by Caroline Myss
This book by Caroline Myss describes the chakras in a fascinating and instructive way. Also recommended is her book 'Sacred Contracts' which deals with what we came into life to do, the contracts we made to fulfill in this life, and the different ways that can get distorted, would be good for you to read. Another excellent read is 'Why People Don't Heal', also available on audio cassette.
- 'Unveil the Mysteries of the Female' & 'The Quest for Maleness' by Theun Mares
Two excellent books to gain profound and fascinating information about the masculine and feminine - highly recommended!
- 'Survivors and Partners: Healing the Relationships of Sexual Abuse Survivors' by Paul A. Hansen
A helpful perspective concerning the experience of being the partner of a survivor of childhood sexual abuse.
- 'Soul Retrieval: Mending the Fragmented Self' by Sandra Ingerman
Contains case studies of Ingerman's involvement with numerous patients, as well as fascinating historical background on the ancient shamanic art of soul retrieval.
- Ask and It Is Given: Learning to Manifest Your Desires by Esther and Jerry Hicks
A collection of channeled messages from the non-physical entity Abraham on how to change one's life by matching the vibrational energy of one's desires--taking the power of positive thinking to a whole new level.
- The Heart of the Soul by Gary Zukav
What we need in present times is an inward focus, in which we cultivate the heart and live in alignment with our souls. Billions of people live in poverty, are hungry, and suffer oppression, and brutality. Changing these circumstances requires our hearts. It requires the ability to feel the pain and joy of others, and to take their needs as seriously as we take our own. As long as there are parts of ourself that reach outward to make you feel safe, valuable, and loved, we need to identify them and heal them.
- 'Molecules of Emotion : The Science behind Mind-Body Medicine' by Dr. Candace B. Pert
The physical, emotional, mental and spiritual processes are dynamic and living and take place in an open, fluid system. This life experience is described in wonderful detail in the book where Dr. Pert explains how this works using the metaphor of information.
- 'Behaving as if the God in All Life Mattered' by Machaelle Wright
Watching her grow from introspective, imaginative child to "how in the world did she survive all that?" teen, to awe-inspiring woman of nature, Machaelle takes you on a spiritual journey you will not soon forget.
- 'The Dragon Doesn't Live Here Anymore', by Alan Cohen
A series of illuminating essays designed to assist readers on a journey toward spiritual enlightenment and fulfilling self-discovery.
- 'Care of the Soul : A Guide for Cultivating Depth and Sacredness in Everyday Life' by Thomas Moore
Thomas Moore offers a philosophy for living that involves accepting our humanity rather than struggling to transcend it. By nurturing the soul in everyday life, Moore shows how to cultivate dignity, peace, and depth of character.
- 'The Inner Art of Meditation' by Jack Kornfield
Meditation is a way of discovering the truth and relating to it with compassion and honesty. Awaken to a richer spiritual life with The Inner Art of Meditation, a comprehensive six-tape study course on vipassana (or "insight") meditation. This is how to become fully "mindful" in your life - aware of your inseparability with all things and fully conscious that your actions in the moment create the patterns in your life.
- 'Walking Between the Worlds' by Greg Braden
The latest research confirms the role of emotion in our immune response and life giving relationships. Compassionate emotion may be our forgotten switch to turn "ON" powerful codes of genetic options. Gregg Braden offers the opportunity to redefine hate, fear, separation and the role that they play in your life!
- 'The Four Agreements' by Don Miguel Ruiz
Shamanic teacher and healer Don Miguel Ruiz exposes self-limiting beliefs and presents a simple yet effective code of personal conduct learned from his Toltec ancestors. The four agreements are these: Be impeccable with your word. Don't take anything personally. Don't make assumptions. Always do your best. It's the how and why one should do these things that make this book so worthwhile.
- 'The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment' by Ekhart Tolle
Beautifully and gently, Tolle creates a space where we can go beyond an intellectual understanding and actually "get it" at a more fundamental, core level. In a way which is most delightful, this book moves the reader beyond words and into an experiential state.
- 'Quantum Healing' by Deepak Chopra
Chopra calls the ability to cure disease from within "quantum healing," and shows how we're all capable of it. He explains how intelligence exists everywhere in our bodies, in each of our 50 trillion cells, and that each cell knows how to heal itself.
- 'Medicine Cards: The Discovery of Power Through the Ways of Animals' by Jamie Sams
This unique and powerful divination system draws upon ancient wisdom and tradition to teach the healing medicine of animals.
- 'Animal-Speak: The Spiritual & Magical Powers of Creatures Great & Small' by Ted Andrews
Much more than making us feel good about being surrounded by nature, animals have much to tell us about ourselves and our relationship to the earth and to other living beings.
Most popular hypnosis downloads...
- The Next Level ~ Designed to radically boost your performance in any field. It's based on a technique used by top athletes and other successful people to help them make a big stride forward.
- Create Your Own Reality ~ Use the power of your unconscious mind to transform your life.
- Deeper Self Respect ~ Use hypnosis to connect with your true inner worth.
- Detach From Fear ~ Tune out nervousness and anxiety with hypnosis.
- Generalized Anxiety Treatment ~ Use hypnosis as a generalized anxiety disorder treatment and you can feel calm today.
- Improving Concentration and Focus ~ Learn how to discipline, direct and command your mind to improve your performance.
- Exercise Motivation ~ Give you powerful keys to getting back on track with your exercise - and staying there.
- Overcoming Shyness ~ Provides an invisible security blanket allowing you to develop social ease and overcome shyness.
- Quick Confidence Booster ~ An audio hypnosis session that's specifically designed to get you (quickly!) back on track.
- Stop Negative Thoughts ~ Learn powerful hypnotic techniques to stop negative thoughts before they start.
- Overcoming Procrastination ~ Let hypnosis help you get on with what you need to do, when you need to do it. Let nothing hold you back.
- Think Thin ~ Use hypnosis to re-train your brain and lose weight naturally... that's how to get and stay slim.
- Fall Asleep Fast ~ Relearn how to fall asleep fast and enjoy a good night's sleep.
Search on an issue that interests or concerns you...
Welcome to the New Wave in Meditation Technology
The iAwake Profound Meditation Program is a way of enhancing your meditation practice, making meditation not only easier and more enjoyable, but also more efficient and effective.
Profound Meditation provides the smoothest, deepest, richest, most profound meditation experience available anywhere...
- Establish a daily practice that sticks
- Enhance your focus, flow, and performance
- Relieve stress, anxiety, and depression
- Evolve and deepen your spiritual life
Here is a link to a free 20-minute track from iAwake Technologies - a sample of the type of tools that will deepen your meditation immediately and help you quickly become a successful meditator. It's the opening track of iAwake's flagship product, the Profound Meditation Program, called the iAwake Experience...
I think you'll find this technology a tremendous aid on your transformative journey of becoming your best and most creative self - and you can get started today!
Inspiring Quotes of the Week
When you subscribe to our free service, each Monday you'll receive several transformational quotes on a new topic - with commentary by Peter Shepherd - to inspire you throughout the week...
Subscribe now... it's free!
Your address will remain 100% confidential and it's just one click to unsubscribe.