Clearing the Way
"My boyfriend prefers to party rather than spending time with me"
My boyfriend and I have been together for two and a half months. He is going to be 24 in a few days and I will be 21 in 3 months. He lives in Chicago and I live 1 and1/2 hours away. I have gone to see him five times. It has been three weeks since I have seen him and he doesn't want to come here to see me this weekend because he said there is nothing to do in Rockford. (At the same time he didn't ask me to come see him). I think that I should be a good enough reason for him to come home and see me. He wants to go to bars and drink and party instead of seeing me. He says he likes being with me and that we have a great time together but he can't take me to bars so he never gets to party when he's with me. I haven't talked to him much in the past 3 weeks because he has been crazy about the cubs game and he doesn't like to talk on the phone. I just don't know what to do. I asked him if he even wanted to see me this weekend and got very mad and said I was being immature he said of course he does he just doesn't want to come here. He would rather stay in Chicago and go to bars. I am beginning to think he has a drinking problem if that's the only thing he thinks of as a good time. What should I do? Work with him on it or break up with him?
Well, I think you already know the answer. He isn’t putting much out to you, is he? Sounds like he just wants to party. What do YOU want out of a relationship? If it isn’t that, then make a decision that takes care of you and allows you to get what you want.
Looking for personal healing?
Trans4mind Training - our series of online, interactive video workshops - presents the most effective methods of personal development, combined with support from expert life coaches. The human heart made visible.
A great way to support your Trans4mind Training is to use these popular and effective hypnosis downloads...
- The Next Level ~ Designed to radically boost your performance in any field. It's based on a technique used by top athletes and other successful people to help them make a big stride forward.
- Create Your Own Reality ~ Use the power of your unconscious mind to transform your life.
- Deeper Self Respect ~ Use hypnosis to connect with your true inner worth.
- Detach From Fear ~ Tune out nervousness and anxiety with hypnosis.
- Generalized Anxiety Treatment ~ Use hypnosis as a generalized anxiety disorder treatment and you can feel calm today.
- Improving Concentration and Focus ~ Learn how to discipline, direct and command your mind to improve your performance.
- Exercise Motivation ~ Give you powerful keys to getting back on track with your exercise - and staying there.
- Overcoming Shyness ~ Provides an invisible security blanket allowing you to develop social ease and overcome shyness.
- Quick Confidence Booster ~ An audio hypnosis session that's specifically designed to get you (quickly!) back on track.
- Stop Negative Thoughts ~ Learn powerful hypnotic techniques to stop negative thoughts before they start.
- Overcoming Procrastination ~ Let hypnosis help you get on with what you need to do, when you need to do it. Let nothing hold you back.
- Think Thin ~ Use hypnosis to re-train your brain and lose weight naturally... that's how to get and stay slim.
- Fall Asleep Fast ~ Relearn how to fall asleep fast and enjoy a good night's sleep.
Search now on an issue that interests or concerns you...
Welcome to the New Wave in Meditation Technology
The iAwake Profound Meditation Program is a way of enhancing your meditation practice, making meditation not only easier and more enjoyable, but also more efficient and effective.
Profound Meditation provides the smoothest, deepest, richest, most profound meditation experience available anywhere...
- Establish a daily practice that sticks
- Enhance your focus, flow, and performance
- Relieve stress, anxiety, and depression
- Evolve and deepen your spiritual life
Here is a link to a free 20-minute track from iAwake Technologies - a sample of the type of tools that will deepen your meditation immediately and help you quickly become a successful meditator. It's the opening track of iAwake's flagship product, the Profound Meditation Program, called the iAwake Experience...
I think you'll find this technology a tremendous aid on your transformative journey of becoming your best and most creative self - and you can get started today!