Clearing the Way
"Why is my boyfriend so immature, threatening to leave after an argument?"
Hi, my boyfriend and I have been together for two months. He is a great boyfriend until he gets mad or we have an argument. He's always quick to scream it's over but call the next day and make up. I can't understand why he does this? He treats me so good until then. But this time I think he meant it because its been almost two days since I've heard from him. He's 26 and I'm 20 you would think he would be more mature then this. Should I worry or just let him go?
I can't tell you what to do - you have to be able to figure that one out and then follow whatever decision you make. There is no time frame on maturity - people evolve and become mature - or they don't - at their own timing. They themselves have to choose to do so, and be willing to face their own issues that cause problems in their life. If his level of immaturity does not feel good to you, and it is not something that you choose to have to deal with or want in your life, then you let it go and create being with someone who is more mature and can be in relationship without so much drama. It would also be a good thing to explore what has YOU creating this kind of drama in your life. Remember - your life is YOUR creation, so whatever is happening on the outside is a reflection of something going on for you, on the inside, as well. If you decide that his other qualities are worth being in the relationship for and outweigh the negative or uncomfortable stuff, then you continue to work on it.
Most popular hypnosis downloads...
- The Next Level ~ Designed to radically boost your performance in any field. It's based on a technique used by top athletes and other successful people to help them make a big stride forward.
- Create Your Own Reality ~ Use the power of your unconscious mind to transform your life.
- Deeper Self Respect ~ Use hypnosis to connect with your true inner worth.
- Detach From Fear ~ Tune out nervousness and anxiety with hypnosis.
- Generalized Anxiety Treatment ~ Use hypnosis as a generalized anxiety disorder treatment and you can feel calm today.
- Improving Concentration and Focus ~ Learn how to discipline, direct and command your mind to improve your performance.
- Exercise Motivation ~ Give you powerful keys to getting back on track with your exercise - and staying there.
- Overcoming Shyness ~ Provides an invisible security blanket allowing you to develop social ease and overcome shyness.
- Quick Confidence Booster ~ An audio hypnosis session that's specifically designed to get you (quickly!) back on track.
- Stop Negative Thoughts ~ Learn powerful hypnotic techniques to stop negative thoughts before they start.
- Overcoming Procrastination ~ Let hypnosis help you get on with what you need to do, when you need to do it. Let nothing hold you back.
- Think Thin ~ Use hypnosis to re-train your brain and lose weight naturally... that's how to get and stay slim.
- Fall Asleep Fast ~ Relearn how to fall asleep fast and enjoy a good night's sleep.
Search now on an issue that interests or concerns you...
Welcome to the New Wave in Meditation Technology
The iAwake Profound Meditation Program is a way of enhancing your meditation practice, making meditation not only easier and more enjoyable, but also more efficient and effective.
Profound Meditation provides the smoothest, deepest, richest, most profound meditation experience available anywhere...
- Establish a daily practice that sticks
- Enhance your focus, flow, and performance
- Relieve stress, anxiety, and depression
- Evolve and deepen your spiritual life
Here is a link to a free 20-minute track from iAwake Technologies - a sample of the type of tools that will deepen your meditation immediately and help you quickly become a successful meditator. It's the opening track of iAwake's flagship product, the Profound Meditation Program, called the iAwake Experience...
Inspiring Quotes of the Week
When you subscribe to our free service, each Monday you'll receive several transformational quotes on a new topic - with commentary by Peter Shepherd - to inspire you throughout the week...
Subscribe now... it's free!
Your address will remain 100% confidential and it's just one click to unsubscribe.