Hello - my queston is about my husband and his teeth. He was hit in the mouth with a motor puller 5 years ago and the teeth are rotten, or at least what is left of them, but now he has become sick and unable to work and in the last week his teeth have this growth on them that looks like mold. Could this be causing the infection?
Yes - mold is terribly toxic, and the nerves from teeth go directly to the brain. So, I would think that that toxicity is poisoning his body. I would suggest that he needs to have all those teeth removed ASAP, and then take something to clear the effects of mold and that toxic poisoning from his body.
The iAwake Profound Meditation Program is a way of enhancing your meditation practice, making meditation not only easier and more enjoyable, but also more efficient and effective.
Profound Meditation provides the smoothest, deepest, richest, most profound meditation experience available anywhere...
Establish a daily practice that sticks
Enhance your focus, flow, and performance
Relieve stress, anxiety, and depression
Evolve and deepen your spiritual life
Here is a link to a free 20-minute track from iAwake Technologies - a sample of the type of tools that will deepen your meditation immediately and help you quickly become a successful meditator. It's the opening track of iAwake's flagship product, the Profound Meditation Program, called the iAwake Experience...