Tips To Plan Your Kid Party Menu
By Lewis Lew
Plan your kid party menu early to allow time to shop for ingredient and avoid last minutes work. When planning for your menu, the following are to take into consideration
1. Age of your guest. Younger children love simple bite-sized food while order children are usually more adventurous. Don't serve nuts, hard candies, or hot dogs to small children because of the hazard of choking.
2. Don't forget to cater for parents, if you know they will stay at the party. Provide some cracker and a fruit punch will do.
3. Are there any children that are allergies to any food and any vegetarians?
4. What time is your party start? Are you planning for a lunch or dinner or tea menu?
5. Do you have birthday party theme? If you have, you will have to use your creativity to link your party food to your theme.
6. When to serve what food? Serve drink and crackers before the party begins. Dessert like ice cream could be served at tea-end or later part of the party. Display the birthday cake for all to see but save the ceremony for later break.
7. Are you going to DIY the birthday cake yourself? If yes plan when you going to bake and decorate your cake according to your kid birthday party idea.
8. Remember to ask your child any preference of cake or food he/she preferred.
About The Author
Parent that like to organise kid party to make all the kid smile. Step by step guide to brain storm kid party idea, kid birthday theme for your selection, kid party games and lot more