How Are You Creating Your Life Now?
By John Robson
The world out there certainly looks big and powerful and scary, so it's no surprise that we may feel small and powerless in contrast. However, all is not as it appears.
We are much more active creators of our daily world than we might ever imagine. In truth, our outer life reflects the content of our conscious and subconscious minds back to us. What are your experiences and external circumstances telling you about how you are creating your life?
To help explain this, let's look at three different scenarios:
- An individual who continuously struggles financially may believe that the economy is to blame, that only people with connections get the good jobs and that you must work two jobs to survive. He probably does not realize that underneath these conscious beliefs are core subconscious beliefs that he is not good enough to be successful and not worthy of prosperity. His life mirrors these inner programs back to him and he remains trapped in poverty.
- People who are learning that their thinking influences the quality of their lives build awareness of what they are saying to themselves and others. They increasingly notice and let go of different expressions of their poverty mentality. "I can't afford this" becomes "I am grateful for what I have." Their lives begin to reflect back experiences of abundance that previously were unknown to them. Hope arises. They see proof of movement and growth, but it's still a roller coaster ride of ups and downs as they uncover, recognize and release deeper levels of limiting beliefs.
- People who fully accept that they alone are responsible and accountable for their experience of life stand in full power as creators. Through meditation, heightened awareness, presence and big picture understanding, they say "Yes!" to their ability to shape and work with external forces. Their lives reflect this outlook as inspiring examples of abundance, opportunity and peace. They experience flow, ease and a rich enjoyment of all the gifts this world has to offer.
As we become more aware of our limiting beliefs and perceptions and release them, the playing field from which we create our lives becomes more open and free. Rather than being trapped in unconscious patterns, we hold the power to choose what we most want.
So there is a wholistic, creative bridge that connects your level of awareness and consciousness to your ability to create and attract into your life. Our predominant thinking does create who we are and what we attract. The more aware, non-resistive, loving, wise and spiritual we are, the more life gives back to us appropriately that fits our uniqueness and purpose on this planet.
So what kind of life are you creating now? What kind of life do you want to create?
Patrice Steen and her partner John Robson offer you tools and paths for meaningful growth through personal development plans at Higher Awarenesss
, with online courses, daily email coaching and the free Inner Journey newsletter for personal and spiritual fulfillment.
The Higher Awareness Collection
Committed to life long learning and positive change? Instantly create your own personal and spiritual growth library, with all tools, workbooks and email support ready to use when you want them. With our self help workbooks and email programs, you'll master basic skills, empower your personality and grow spiritually. Every workbook offers daily support emails for at least one month. With more exercises, tips and inspiration, they support you to achieve quality results. It's like having your own personal coach - whenever you need it!
Higher Awareness is a membership site. For only $19/month or $149 for a full year, you have unlimited access to our library of 12 online workbooks with daily email support, 6 email programs, 20 one page worksheets, 50 journaling tools, hundreds of smart questions, our member newsletter 'Growth Tools' and our personal support in answering your questions through email.
As a member, you can download and explore our many programs to build and apply conscious awareness to manifest abundance, healthy relationships, self healing, life purpose, creativity, intuition, and more. With personal guidance all along the way.
From our extensive site, you'll find good info on many topics using this search:
Looking for a better life?
Our online, interactive video workshops present the most effective methods of personal development, combined with personal support from expert life coaches.
A great way to support your Trans4mind Training is to use these popular and effective hypnosis downloads...
- The Next Level ~ Designed to radically boost your performance in any field. It's based on a technique used by top athletes and other successful people to help them make a big stride forward.
- Create Your Own Reality ~ Use the power of your unconscious mind to transform your life.
- Deeper Self Respect ~ Use hypnosis to connect with your true inner worth.
- Detach From Fear ~ Tune out nervousness and anxiety with hypnosis.
- Generalized Anxiety Treatment ~ Use hypnosis as a generalized anxiety disorder treatment and you can feel calm today.
- Improving Concentration and Focus ~ Learn how to discipline, direct and command your mind to improve your performance.
- Exercise Motivation ~ Give you powerful keys to getting back on track with your exercise - and staying there.
- Overcoming Shyness ~ Provides an invisible security blanket allowing you to develop social ease and overcome shyness.
- Quick Confidence Booster ~ An audio hypnosis session that's specifically designed to get you (quickly!) back on track.
- Stop Negative Thoughts ~ Learn powerful hypnotic techniques to stop negative thoughts before they start.
- Overcoming Procrastination ~ Let hypnosis help you get on with what you need to do, when you need to do it. Let nothing hold you back.
- Think Thin ~ Use hypnosis to re-train your brain and lose weight naturally... that's how to get and stay slim.
- Fall Asleep Fast ~ Relearn how to fall asleep fast and enjoy a good night's sleep.
Search on an issue that interests or concerns you...