Two People Who Love Each Other
By Gary Bate
They are two people who choose to come together to share minds and thus realities: to enrich their experiences of life.
They are mindful in their relationship and find reasons to come together rather than excuses to be apart.
They are clean, meaning they are not dragging any 'old partners' around with them. They realise that everyone else in their lives are only there because they want them to be there; otherwise they would be a distant memory.
They take responsibility for themselves, individually, and care for each other: leaving behind any compromises for financial advantage.
They live for their own truth and thus are not concerned by the opinions of others.
They have a sharing attitude - "what's mine is yours."
They never use or abuse each other but only give to one another.
They constantly move forward in their lives, individually and together.
They trust each other because they are brutally honest with each other.
They help each other grow and encourage each other, delighting in each other's achievements.
They work at letting go of controlling one another in favour of loving one another.
They view lovemaking as the natural extension of the ecstasy they experience from sharing on all levels rather than the reason for the relationship itself.
They value their intimacy and keep it sacred, excluding all others.
They know that when one can genuinely forgive then one can always find love whether for the other or for self.
They are committed and loyal to each other because they know that without that any words spoken are empty.
They are flexible and tolerant because they understand that becoming absolutely truthful is a journey that doesn't 'just happen' overnight.
They are two people who love each other.
The above article alongside another 35 have now been put into a beautiful book entitled "Inspirational Articles of Wisdom." For this Christmas, Gary is making this and his two other books, "We are here to know ourselves" and "Christ Consciousness -101 Reasons Why," available for free download in PDF format!! Or you can buy them in paperback. Go to Gary's site, What Stress.com to Download.
Recommended for you...
Most popular hypnosis downloads...
- Let Go of the Past ~ This program will set you free to make the most of your life.
- The Next Level ~ Designed to radically boost your performance in any field. It's based on a technique used by top athletes and other successful people to help them make a big stride forward.
- Create Your Own Reality ~ Use the power of your unconscious mind to transform your life.
- Deeper Self Respect ~ Use hypnosis to connect with your true inner worth.
- Detach From Fear ~ Tune out nervousness and anxiety with hypnosis.
- Generalized Anxiety Treatment ~ Use hypnosis as a generalized anxiety disorder treatment and you can feel calm today.
- Improving Concentration and Focus ~ Learn how to discipline, direct and command your mind to improve your performance.
- Exercise Motivation ~ Give you powerful keys to getting back on track with your exercise - and staying there.
- Overcoming Shyness ~ Provides an invisible security blanket allowing you to develop social ease and overcome shyness.
- Quick Confidence Booster ~ An audio hypnosis session that's specifically designed to get you (quickly!) back on track.
- Stop Negative Thoughts ~ Learn powerful hypnotic techniques to stop negative thoughts before they start.
- Overcoming Procrastination ~ Let hypnosis help you get on with what you need to do, when you need to do it. Let nothing hold you back.
- Think Thin ~ Use hypnosis to re-train your brain and lose weight naturally... that's how to get and stay slim.
- Fall Asleep Fast ~ Relearn how to fall asleep fast and enjoy a good night's sleep.
Search now on an issue that interests or concerns you...
Holosync is the most powerful meditation, personal growth and mind development tool available. Meditating with the aid of Holosync is effortless and deeply relaxing - plus it enables you to make quantum leaps in awareness and emotional health...