Inspiring Quotes of the Week + Bonuses!
Bill Harris is a long time student of contemporary psychology, Eastern philosophy, the physical sciences, the evolution of non-linear systems (chaos theory), and the effects of a wide range of neurotechnologies on human change, evolution and healing. Bill is known for his ability to explain difficult subjects in an engaging and easy to understand way. He is currently President and Director of Centerpointe Research Institute. Today, nearly two million people in 193 countries have used Centerpointe programs to improve their lives, and he has become one of the best-known personal growth teachers in the world.
By Bill Harris
- 9 Principles for Happiness & Healing
- Principle #1: Let Whatever Happens Be Okay
- Principle #2: Threshold - How Much Can You Handle?
- Principle #3: The Principle of Chaos & Reorganization
- Principle #4: The Map is Not the Territory
- Principle #5: The Principle of Responsibility as Empowerment
- Principle #6: The Principle of Conscious Change
- Principle #7: The Principle of Witnessing
- Principle #8: The Principle of Good and Bad Generalizations
- Principle #9: The Principle of the Neutral Universe
- How To Really Let Whatever Happens Be Okay
- You're in Charge!
- Can You Apply What You Believe?
- Iraq: a Message from Bill Harris
- Know Your Own Values
- Feeling Safe Enough to Change
- What is Reality (and why should you care)?
- Giving Up the Old Ways
- Awareness is the Key to Everything
- How to Make Meditation Work for You
- No Problem!
- Transcending the Ego
- How to Escape from 'The Box Trap'
- What Does It Mean to "Be Conscious"?
- Two Worlds
- How to Be Enlightened
- Like a Fish in Water
- More Bill Harris Articles...
From our extensive site, you'll find good info on many topics using this search: