Inspiring Quotes of the Week + Bonuses!
Counterpoint - The Personal Development Article Library
Esther Andrews has grown two highly gifted children and managed the "School of Gifted Education" for many years. In her newsletter, "Develop Your Child's Genius" she shares her experiences and provides information about fun and easy activities you can do with your children, to develop their intelligence in a few minutes a day. To subscribe, go to:
Articles by Esther Andrews
- Training Your Child for Success
- Teach Your Child Visual Discrimination
- Developing Leadership Qualities
- Music - a Superior Tool for Brain Development
- Help for Slow Learning Children
- How Can I Motivate My Child?
- Intelligence Development in Young Children
- Developing Intelligence in Young Children
- How to Deal With Anger
- How to Develop Your Child's Genius
- How to Develop Creative Thinking
- How to Discipline Your Child
- Newborn and Infant Learning
- Brain Integration in Learning
- The Waldorf Education Method
- 5 Keys to Developing Your Child's Genius
- ADD and ADHD - a New Epidemic?
From our extensive site, you'll find good info on many topics using this search: